btw, nice to meet you too~ ^___^
Jul 08 2011 03:19 PM
Photo

oppatwoBinkfany

Thanks for the add^^ nice to meet you!:D
Jul 08 2011 11:36 AM
Photo

bekkiglittzBinkfany

Hi, nice to meet you! ^^ How's it going?
Jul 08 2011 10:10 AM
Photo
Photo

biSCoatBinkfany

Happy Birthday^^
Wishing you all the best~
Jul 03 2011 07:29 PM
Photo

asoomBinkfany

ok i'll do it ! sure :;
i miss ya so much tooo !!!!
unnie !!
Jun 30 2011 01:50 PM
Photo

Osmond RichardBinkfany

haha Just kidding! if I ever visit Bohol with my Dad and Bro I'll drop by your house hahaha and eat a lot of yummy Bohol specialty foods! bwahahaha
Jun 30 2011 09:40 AM
Photo

BinkfanyOsmond Richard

LOL oppa, i may be from Bohol but I've got limits of where to go xP you know what I mean. I can't go to far places Q___Q haha just enjoy your trip here soon ;)
Jun 30 2011 02:05 AM
Photo

Osmond RichardBinkfany

Omona! your too far away! Aiggooo! I don't have a province my Dad is from Marikina he's half Chinese and my Mom's side is Spanish she's from Makati. We live in Marikina City, I heard Bohol is a sweet place to visit maybe next year or soon I'll drop by, give me a quick tour of Bohol with you as my personal body guard while in bohol bwahahaha (evil laugh) >.<
Jun 29 2011 10:07 AM
Photo

BinkfanyOsmond Richard

no not Manila oppa~ it's BOHOL. XD
LOL " sweet Young bachelorette" <3 XDDD
ah yes I was only like...16 back then. .__. (or was it? lol) oh and btw, you're always welcome ^^
keke~
Jun 29 2011 04:25 AM
Photo

Osmond RichardBinkfany

haha Thanks for the good advice I'll try to be safe and not to over work myself >.<
Hey! Luaana where on earth are you in Manila? Can I visit you when I come back home next year hahaha just joking! just be safe my little Dongsaeng! or should I say sweet Young bachelorette I guess your only 16 or 15 back then when I first met you on Soshified XD
Jun 28 2011 11:17 AM
Photo

BinkfanyOsmond Richard

oh yeah sure feel free to add me~ keke.
Jun 28 2011 02:23 AM
Photo

BinkfanyOsmond Richard

nah, that's just normal. woah you're only 24 back then when I first met you~ keke. your work must be really tough. be safe oppa >< don't overwork ok? kekeke. wish you luck on your job~
Jun 28 2011 02:22 AM