Community Status Updates

Photo

Sensei SareenaFarah21

Hey am glad that you are enjoying my fics its good to know that i have some fans haha
Oct 17 2010 01:59 PM
Photo

Sensei Sareena

Love Sooyoung? Check Out My Drabbles - "The Reason Why" For All Your Sooyoung Needs!
Oct 14 2010 04:04 AM
Photo

jatmSensei Sareena

Sensei thanks for the fanfics you have made its so cool. hehe
Sep 25 2010 06:05 PM
Photo

Farah21Sensei Sareena

Hello there! I LOVE reading your fics, they are soo well written :)
Sep 19 2010 03:05 PM
Photo

Sensei SareenaLemony<3Sooyoung

PM is like a private message that only you and the person you are sending it too can see it. like what i sent you was a private message but this one is public since it's on your page...does that help at all?
Sep 16 2010 05:34 AM
Photo

Sensei SareenaLemony<3Sooyoung

PM means private message so whenever I make a new story or update I sent a Private Message to those on the list alerting them that i have updated. I'l add you to mine but you dont to be feel free to say so and thanks for your comment :D
Sep 16 2010 04:55 AM
Photo

angelhanjaeSensei Sareena

Haha,, thanks for that. I really ship Soosic and Soofany ever since.. that's why i've decided to make my own siggy.. isn't it nice? loljk :))
Sep 06 2010 10:35 PM
Photo

Sensei Sareenaangelhanjae

I just saw you're new signature and I laughed because it totally fits in with 'The Biggest Mistake' haha
Sep 05 2010 06:00 AM
Photo

Sensei Sareenabeherebynow

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/47903-the-biggest-mistake/page__view__findpost__p__2789757 Chapter 7 of The Biggest Mistake
Aug 10 2010 09:46 AM
Photo

Sensei Sareenasleepydira

Ah I see lol oh well if you ever do pick up writing i wish you luck! and for now I am going to sleep lol I'll talk to you soon night x
Aug 06 2010 05:11 PM
Photo

sleepydiraSensei Sareena

woooahh!!!! cool! sensei! peace? I don't think I will have any today lol hahahaha writings? no. I can say this confidently cuz whenever I started to write somethin I usually got stuck at the middle of the story and can't think about any ending. so yeah, very content being a reader:D so sensei, hav a good sleep then! good nite!!!
Aug 06 2010 05:09 PM
Photo

Sensei Sareenasleepydira

Im a black belt :D and I'll probs go to bed soon so you'll get peace soon haha.
Do you write any fics or are you content with being a reader?
Aug 06 2010 05:00 PM
Photo

sleepydiraSensei Sareena

I added you! what a pic! gyaahaa! what? you r an assistant coach at ju jitsu? cool! what belt? dang I'm confuse now! pm, profile and fb.... where should we continue our convo then? and it turns out we doin it in fb eh kekeke hey! just go to sleep now! I already have my share on that one lol
Aug 06 2010 04:57 PM
Photo

Sensei Sareenasleepydira

Sent a message and yeah i know I love how they have the longest chemistry out of everyone. Btw if you have time you should watch their Big Idol performance in the KBS video section i think, then you can see which concert i was talking about in my story but of course i've just added all the fan service bits lol
Aug 06 2010 04:28 PM
Photo

sleepydiraSensei Sareena

ouch! and I rarely use facebook. but if you don't mind :)) oh if you want you can pm me ur fb. cuz you know maybe you dont want it exposed in my profile :) after the sexiness here comes the loyalty. 10 years!? geez. they really are jjang!
Aug 06 2010 04:23 PM