Community Status Updates

Photo

tiffyaneeOskar

thanks! i just downloaded the torrent. but i'll just start downloading the whole thing maybe tomorrow. kk~ that compilation of yours is just crazy! XD thanks soooooo much once again! ^^
May 24 2010 02:05 AM
Photo

Oskartiffyanee

yep the torrent is containing all the Pics ;D i think it even holds a couple of 100 more xD
May 23 2010 08:34 AM
Photo

tiffyaneeOskar

Hey there! Forst off, just wanna thank you again for sharing here your AMAZING 9500 + 430 collectiion of SoShi pics. that's super wow. Lol. But I just wanna ask something.. about your 9500 pics collection, does the torrent contain all the batches of pics you uploaded on MF & MU?? Because I think the torrent would be better for me since MU doesn't really love me. XD
May 23 2010 04:33 AM
Photo

baronDSGNOskar

hye. juz wanna ask.. how to use the shoutbox? :D
May 13 2010 06:24 AM
Photo

OskarWenting

Hey wenting!
Just wanted to stop by and thank you for all your hard work, without you the Bangkok concert would have been out of reach for many of us! Thank you for dedication and persitance towards paypal and thank you for not giving up when things got rough! I'll see you in Bangkok. SONEs Hwaiting!
Apr 29 2010 09:36 PM
Photo

OskarFany

Congratulations to you and the other girls on the 1000th days anniversity!
Let's hope that the bangkok issue will resolve it'll be a great concert and we'll be there Cheering, always!
Apr 29 2010 10:01 AM