Community Status Updates

Photo

selphyahG. Wang

heyo just dropping by to say have a great day & happy birthday as well! have a blast! (:
Feb 06 2011 06:35 AM
Photo

omgupwnzG. Wang

Happy birthday! Have a great one! :)
Feb 06 2011 04:56 AM
Photo

G. Wang

This KARA controversy is getting so out of hand. -.-
Jan 23 2011 08:21 PM
  • G. Wang's Photo
    G. Wang
    Thank God SNSD has Sunny.
    Sunny=Niece of CEO=fair treatment.
    WIN.
    Jan 23 2011 08:22 PM
  • PikaRice's Photo
    PikaRice
    Oct 01 2011 10:35 PM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

Definitely, the lines were kilometers long and it's not just a way of saying. I could visit only China's pavilion because they organised a day only for campers, other pavilion required at least 3-4 hours of waiting x_x
Jan 21 2011 03:00 PM
Photo

G. Wang晴天Sunny

Ooh. Shanghai. Did you go see any of the exhibitions in the Shanghai Expo? :o
A lot of my friends went, and they all said the lines were way too long. x_x
Jan 21 2011 02:38 PM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

*_* it must be cool. My experience of summer camp is kind of opposite of yours xD Last summer I went as a camper in Shanghai. I have participated in 3 summer camps and everytime I make wonderful memories in that short time. It's always nostalgic to remember them :)
Jan 21 2011 02:13 PM
Photo

G. Wang晴天Sunny

Haha. Yeah it was my first time as a counselor. The camp was in New York/New Jersey. It was actually pretty hard at first, mainly because the campers were all from China. My Chinese isn't too great so I had a lot of trouble communicating with them. XD It got better the more time I spent with them. :)
Jan 21 2011 01:50 PM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

really?how was to be a counselor?was it the first time?and where did the summer camp take place?
Jan 21 2011 01:43 PM
Photo

G. Wang晴天Sunny

Haha. Counselor as in the guy who takes care of the younger kids and tells them what to do. :P
Jan 20 2011 05:40 PM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

o.o really? xD what a coincidence really!I'm surprised!!
Yes I mean the summer camp..oh, what is exactly a counselor?O.o
Jan 20 2011 03:23 PM
Photo

G. Wang晴天Sunny

Woow. What a coincidence. XD
I just finished reading this week's chapter of One Piece and Naruto. AND, I just submitted my AP art application in school. O_o
& Xia Ling Ying? As in summer camp? Uhm... I've never really gone to one as a camper, but I was a volunteer counselor for one last summer. :D
Jan 20 2011 02:15 PM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

Looks like in profiles chinese can't be read. I asked you if you have ever been in a XiaLingYinG, you know what I mean?
Jan 20 2011 08:14 AM
Photo

晴天SunnyG. Wang

Umm..what can I say about me..I read Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.Do you read any manga?I also like to draw but I'm not so good at it.
???? ??????????????????????
Jan 20 2011 08:10 AM
Photo
Photo

G. Wang晴天Sunny

It feels kinda weird just talking about our families and such...XD
Tell me a bit about yourself. :)
Jan 19 2011 05:36 PM