Community Status Updates

Photo

candy_popSieka

hey swimming is easy to learn, you might drown sometimes, but its fun once you recover from a traumatizing event xD yeh dude the're crazy here, they dont really turn tan anyway they just turn really red rofl^^ they also go to tanning salon and turn orange!! omg! ur a bigger otaku thn i am and my friends
Apr 19 2011 08:31 AM
Photo

Siekacandy_pop

Ugh...I have my limits, I don't want to do something that's going to kill me and could also lead to a way through suicide. u.u I know. Americans tan themselves to get out complexion, its really weird that they want our complexion. X3 So what if I am? >:3 I'm a proud otaku! I have you know I have visual novels, 4000+ pics of anime, doujins, manga, anime, Jpop songs and drama CDs! >:3
Apr 19 2011 08:21 AM
Photo

candy_popSieka

watever i keep forgetting >_< dude i drowned like 5 times cause i envied ppl who could swim, so i jumped without thinking tht totally didnt stop me from drowning again xD...americans envy us with our dark complexion, i find tht really funny lol x] anime freak *points at you*
Apr 19 2011 08:08 AM
Photo

Siekacandy_pop

I'm 16 dude, and I hate pools and swimming in beaches, I have a phobia for swimming, already almost drowned two times in an attempt to learn how to swim. *facepalm self* For tanning purposes...I envy Americans for their white complexion... Watching spring anime releases, making updates, drawing practices and relaxing. :3
Apr 19 2011 12:22 AM
Photo

candy_popSieka

O_O how can you not swim?!! you better learn how to swimm woman!! you're 15 duuude!! yeh, but during hot times, you go to the beach :D
americans are really into sun bathing here >< <--- tht was out of nowhere rofl :P so watchu do on ur summer vacation so far??
Apr 18 2011 06:45 PM
Photo

Sieka

What?! Ch. 11 - Posted. ||| What?! Ch. 12 - Brainstorming | Complete Ch.15 -10% Done
Apr 18 2011 01:02 AM
  • candy_pop's Photo
    candy_pop
    u sure are updating like a mad woman -_-
    Apr 18 2011 06:45 PM
  • Sieka's Photo
    Sieka
    I'm not. :P I'm just writing the updates fast because the ideas flow. X3 It's a waste not to write them cause I might forget em'. ;)
    Apr 19 2011 12:19 AM
Photo

Sieka

Happy B-day Jessica~ ^__^ ||| What?! Ch. 11 - Will be released in a few hours...
Apr 17 2011 10:21 PM
Photo

Siekacandy_pop

Boracay? Never went there. I'm not fond of swimming, I don't even know how to swim to save my life, but I do like quiet beaches... ^ ^ You want to experience heat? You better not wish for it, its really hot here. X3 Yeah, school's only fun when you have your friends with you. u__u Homework and projects just suck big time... >__>
Apr 17 2011 08:55 PM
Photo

candy_popSieka

i wanna go to boracay :D never been there, i wanna go somewhere warm cause its cold here right now :( the only thing i like about school is socializing with my friends x]
Apr 17 2011 07:45 AM
Photo

Sieka

What?! Ch. 11 - 90% | Writing a new fic, will not release it this month though... |
Apr 17 2011 01:03 AM
Photo

Sieka

What?! Ch. 11 - In progress... | Nearly finished, already at 90%!! ||| Complete Ch. 15 - In progress... | Still at 10%!! |
Apr 16 2011 11:46 PM
Photo

Siekajane masen

Thanks for the friend add. ^ ^
Apr 16 2011 10:49 PM
Photo

Sieka

What?! Ch. 11 - In progress... | Complete Ch. 15 - In progress... | Work Finished = W?! - 50% | C - 10%
Apr 16 2011 09:59 PM
Photo

Siekacandy_pop

I bet it would suit you to go to Baguio cause its cooler there, but also warm when the sun is shining. X3 Both? Okay, I'll do it. Hahaha, don't worry, I don't mind silent readers. ^ ^ Makes you wanna crawl in the hole doesn't it? u__u Well, school really makes everything hard, though I kinda enjoyed it. XD Though the extra projects didn't really made me happy. XDD
Apr 16 2011 05:29 PM
Photo

candy_popSieka

haha i havent experience the hot weather of phil, i wanna visit!! both lol x] srry for being silent >< i thought i commented :P crap awww man im gonna have to do tht and college crap in junior yr TT_TT
Apr 16 2011 05:22 PM