Community Status Updates

Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

Yes. HAHA, well. I've been in a concert, SS3 and it was awesome, my first concert ever. :)) HAHA. But, here in the Philippines, it's really rare to have concerts. :| That's why I think, SNSD will not be having a concert here. :| :(
Jul 08 2011 03:48 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

Thanks unnie :D
Me too I'll probably re blog anything SNSD, Big bang, and hello kitty related :3
You should start that! Lol we should! That would be my dream and to see snsd live in concert and actually get to meet them ( i can dream right? lol)
Jul 07 2011 03:20 PM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

Oh. :) I just followed back. :) My posts are 90% KPOP and 10% anything. HAHA. I also reblog every group pic that I like. It's a start of knowing new people in KPOP. :) HAHAH. Yes. I really want to form a group like SNSD and go to KPOP dance battles. :| :) HAHHA. I am sure that we'll never stop talking about SNSD. HAHA. Let's go to KOREA!! :)
Jul 07 2011 04:32 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

Your welcome unnie ^-^
I see you have a tumblr i'm following you I'm new to it please follow back? :3
True their songs always cheer me up when I'm down their songs are the only ones that make me get up and dance haha
I know Oh! and Gee so far I hope to learn more ^^
Aw thank you unnie (:
Of course if we did meet we would talk about SNSD non stop! that would be great ^^
Jul 06 2011 09:00 AM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

I wish I could meet you. :) It will be a blast talking alot about SNSD. :"> HAHAHA.
Jul 06 2011 05:52 AM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

Yeah. I saw it already.THANK YOU :) Me too, Oh was actually my first fave but then I have heard many of their songs then boooom. I can't choose what will be my fave. I decide according to my mood. I also dance to their songs? Do you dance too? Yeah, I really thank soshified alot!WOW! Thank you. You're also a very nice and friendly dongsaeng.
Jul 06 2011 05:51 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

Yes thank you soshified for existing and thank you unnie too your a great unnie to talk too you are so nice(:
Jul 05 2011 08:05 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

If you check my profile I have a list names Unnie(: and you are on the list ^-^
Ah yes I actually didb't like ITNW at first but after watching girls go to school and getting to know them better that became one of my favorite songs :D
Aw really well at least your friends like SNSD I only have 1 friends who likes snsd but my other friends don't get how much i can like them and k...
Jul 05 2011 08:04 AM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

I didn't get any invitations. :| :'( AHAHA. Same here, especially when I'm listening to Into the New World. It's really relaxing, hearing their fresh voices. :)) HAHA. I'm glad I have an account here. i can tell everything I want. :| My friends are blackjacks, I'm the only SONE but they also like SNSD but not that much so I can't talk to anyone about SNSD. :| </3 :) THANK YOU I have you Guys. :)).
Jul 05 2011 04:35 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

There added you as an unnie(:
Yes their bond with each other is real as well ah me too I feel like they are all my unnies and I hope to meet them one day their songs always cheer me up :D
Jul 04 2011 02:21 PM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

I think I'm gonna cry. That's how much I love her. :) I mean, she's like a real unnie to me. hahaha. :)) OMG, I'm being dramatic here. :| LOL.
Jul 04 2011 02:41 AM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

Oh. I see, well, I'll be waiting for your invitation. :))
Yes! I've also watched some fancams. :)) I love they're bonding with other SM Labelmates. They're all to close. Yes. I was too happy when I heard that Hyoyeon got a lot of fans in France. :)) She's getting more attention now. I would also shout HYOYEON's name. and when the moment that I'm gonna see he...
Jul 04 2011 02:36 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

I felt like crying tears of joy (I'm a Hyoyeon fan :D) If I was there I would be cheering LOUD for her because you know she doesn't get many cheers usually i'm so proud of her as well as the other girls Ah i'm so happy to be a sone ! ^_^
Jul 03 2011 09:16 AM
Photo

ForeverSoshi ♡chaaabs

Okay :D And I made a list that's why you didn't get any notification but you are listed as one of my unnies ^-^ \
Ah you know what? I get really emotionall sometimes when I think about of how much SNSD has accomplished and how much success they have since their debut when I was watching their performances of SM town in Paris and saw how much people cheered for Hyoyeon I felt l...
Jul 03 2011 09:15 AM
Photo

chaaabsForeverSoshi ♡

Yeah. it's fun. :)) Tell me if you've made an account there. Ok?:)) In Facebook? I didn't get any notifications. :| :/
Jul 02 2011 03:40 AM