Community Status Updates

Photo

_shuppylovekimchimuncher

Hahaha..^^ sorry if you can't understand! LOL.. i think it needs edit? Hahaha! you just answer the question with no connection! just like "because of the gravity of the earth?" things like that..^^
Sep 14 2008 01:48 AM
Photo

donghae_shuppylove

I used to like Suju very much but not anymore, i mean i still like suju but not that much as before, now i'm more inlove with shinee xD you don't like dbsk?
Sep 14 2008 01:47 AM
Photo

kimchimuncher_shuppylove

lol im a little confused at first. i think i get it lol
Sep 13 2008 12:24 PM
Photo

_shuppyloveKuagami

how are you now kuagami? LOL..^^ just passin' by!
Sep 12 2008 10:42 PM
Photo

_shuppylovekimchimuncher

just read the thread! Hahaha..^^ I made it myself! coz' that's what we play when we have no trippings! LOL!
Sep 12 2008 10:08 PM
Photo

kimchimuncher_shuppylove

whats the connection?? haha never heard of it. i'll go check it out now!!!
Sep 12 2008 09:20 PM
Photo

_shuppylovekimchimuncher

Ahahaha~ Oh really? u like it? Hahaha! yeah! i think it's weird too! I have a new created game again! hahaha.. it's "What's the connection?" game! it's fun too!
Sep 12 2008 09:10 PM
Photo

_shuppylovekellyyy

waah you have no friends? Hmm.. we're just the same buddy! Hahaha..^^ mind to be your friend? LOL!
Sep 12 2008 09:05 PM
Photo

kimchimuncher_shuppylove

yes lol you do see me at the game section! keke yes but ive been doing it nonstop. i'll try to stop lol. oh yeah i love the game you created. the 2 word one!!! so fun and WEIRD.
Sep 12 2008 06:43 PM
Photo

_shuppylovekimchimuncher

Hi Pjazzy! Hehehe..^^ i usually see you in the game corner! Hahaha! Game-mate! LOL about what happened! that's okay! Hahaha..^^ people have their mistakes!
Sep 12 2008 06:22 PM
Photo

_shuppylovesae yeon

Hi Kat! nice to see you here! hehehe..^^ I'm Freinces! Hahaha..^^ hope to cht with you again someday!
Sep 12 2008 06:15 PM
Photo

donghae_shuppylove

Hi :)
i see that you like suju and shinee, i love them too! :D
Sep 11 2008 11:12 AM
Photo

_shuppyloveminjoo

Hi! well.. I know that we're not close.. but i'll say be lated happy birthday to you! hihi..^^ sorry for the late comment! i totally forgot!
Sep 06 2008 03:55 AM
Photo

_shuppyloveraspberries.

Harlo! even though we're not that close.. I'll still greet you a happy sweet 16th birthday! saenggil chukahaeyo! hope you will have more bdays to come! God bless you more!
Aug 19 2008 03:09 AM