Community Status Updates

Photo

cherrydeadhungry

he you!! silly fishy.. who do you call silly chefey? ...... *gasp* i'm shock.. hwaa TT^TT *run away to saph*
Jan 23 2010 02:14 AM
Photo

deadhungrycherry

watcha doing silly chefey hahaha, i like calling u silly chefey!!
Jan 19 2010 08:27 AM
Photo

cherryswitgirl

but in 12 round, you can do it 8.. i'm probably just can make it 6 maybe or less than that.. hahahaaha><... sport isnt my place to do with.. lol hahhaa>< but, my sisters really like sport. compared to me.. they really good at it lol
Jan 19 2010 06:04 AM
Photo

cherrydeadhungry

hahaha>< am i silly chefey? then you are a silly hungfishby lol <-- since when i mixed up your name altogether here? rofl
Jan 18 2010 01:20 AM
Photo

switgirlcherry

me too..i really bad in running....thats good u can win...me???oohh..
omg impossible me to winning....50 metre is impossible me to win too..hahahaha...
Jan 16 2010 04:44 AM
Photo

deadhungrycherry

waaahhh you meannie!!.. hahaha. okay i'll just imagine it hahaha... u silly chefey!! ^_^
Jan 16 2010 04:32 AM
Photo

cherryswitgirl

hahahha thats great snowy~ you can do 8.. me? i can do nothing hahaha>< i'm so bad in running.. and my teacher knows that.. then he arranged a 100 meters competition.. i won that competition and somehow he got surprised.. WTH is that? he said "You WIN? impossible!!!" man! its just 100 meters.. sigh hahahaha><
Jan 15 2010 11:35 PM
Photo

switgirlcherry

my school give me a fever....hahahaha...
yeah....i catch a cold yesterday bcoz my teacher force me to running around the field about 12 times...but i can do only 8 times...hahaha..
how about you????
Jan 15 2010 11:11 PM
Photo

cherryswitgirl

hahhahaa... thats okay... i'm kinda busy as well hahahahahahaha>< so hows your school?
Jan 15 2010 08:01 PM
Photo

cherrydeadhungry

the bracelet>< hahahha... just say it.. lol.. just watch it, and just imagine it hahahahahhaahaha
Jan 15 2010 08:00 PM
Photo

switgirlcherry

please dont me anymore....hahahaha..
lol........im busy with school....so i dont have much time to chating at afsbox...very sorry...
Jan 14 2010 06:50 PM
Photo

deadhungrycherry

haha, its okay! ^^, but actually yeah i was alone during my birthday haha, but 'twas fine, and about the bracelets hmm, what shall we do haha
Jan 14 2010 09:38 AM
Photo

cherrydeadhungry

I FORGOT THE GREAT MOMENT T^T HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HUNGFISHBY><
Jan 14 2010 09:17 AM
Photo

cherryswitgirl

heyyy snowy~ i miss you so much too>< sooooo long not talk with you.. and so rarely not meet you in afx's sbox hahaha>< lemme eat you>< hungry mode now.. ::munch munch snowy::
Jan 14 2010 09:03 AM
Photo

cherrydeadhungry

hahahhaa... souvenir? of course.. i bought a necklaces for girl and bracelets for boy.. hahaha>< what a coincidence>< ::bear hugs::
Jan 14 2010 09:00 AM