Community Status Updates

Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

anyway, how's the defending going? I hope you're no longer doing it as much as before anymore
Dec 07 2010 08:49 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

uhh I'm a bit older than Taeyeon hehe. and about that Sones being pissed, it's because of that old man touching(?) Sica at some Korea-China show, though I don't really pay attention onto that.
Dec 07 2010 08:48 AM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

i've seen your tweets. why are some sone pissed?
Dec 07 2010 08:11 AM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

ah thats okay ;) so, you're working? how old are you? :)
Dec 07 2010 08:05 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

sorry lol I didn't notice the comment. so busy with work that I barely notice you commented. I don't use msn that much I am always offline.
Dec 07 2010 08:02 AM
Photo

sakurazakimissclaire17

really? wow! maybe we can be great friends! yulteuk? what kind of relationship/interactions they have O.O''?
Dec 07 2010 07:20 AM
Photo

missclaire17sakurazaki

omggggg u like all the couples i like (;
and yaaa i like yoona and kibum lol
and i like kyuhyun+sooyoung, yuri+leeteuk, and i used to like seohyun and ryeowook but now im converting into a yongseo shipper
Dec 06 2010 05:30 PM
Photo

sakurazakimissclaire17

ah sorry for the late reply! beside haesica... hmm.. i think i love kangin & taeyeon, sungmin & sunny, hyoyeon & eunhyuk, siwon & tiffany, yoona with... kibum? for sooyoung, seohyun, and yuri, that's hard :D
Dec 06 2010 06:51 AM
Photo

bobalubsakurazaki

hellooo~! thanks for visiting my page ^^
Nov 23 2010 09:09 PM
Photo

missclaire17sakurazaki

ahhh really??
niceeee (;
besides haesica who else do u ship?
Oct 23 2010 11:15 PM
Photo

sakurazakimissclaire17

I got into Soshi this january (still a newbie fan *_*), the first MV i watched was gee. it was very catchy and i couldnt get it out of my head. I started to search up about soshi, and then i watch SEOUL MV, which was the reason that i start to search up about SJ as well :D
Oct 22 2010 11:15 PM
Photo

sakurazakimissclaire17

it's really annoying when some fans start to become an anti just because of jealousy :( SJ&Soshi are family, it's natural that they are close...
Oct 22 2010 11:13 PM
Photo

missclaire17sakurazaki

and i got into kpop at like the end of 2007 and that was like beginning with all the rumors and everything of soshi.
so like i was a new fan and i didnt know anything *stupid me* so i didnt really like them because of what my korean fans were telling me that they did.
but then after i got to know soshi myself and like find out the facts~ so i like them now (;
u??
Oct 22 2010 05:34 PM
Photo

missclaire17sakurazaki

yeaa i know~ and suju and soshi have known each other for so long now so its like. if you dont like them then thats fine cuz we all have our own opinions but dont bash them, especially for being close to one another cuz they know each other personally and for wayyy longer haha
Oct 22 2010 05:33 PM
Photo

sakurazakimissclaire17

yeah i agree ^^
I hate when they bash each other ~.~ I mean, snsd is the counterpart of SJ and SJ is snsd's counterpart.. and they're both family, right?
Btw, since when you are a SONE? ^^
Oct 22 2010 08:04 AM