Sep 18 2011 03:17 AM
Photo

nufe_gotYoonAddictsdevilyoong

hehe i c^^, u know of what!!? u sounds so fishy!LOL
yup!its my turn to agree with u^^
Sep 17 2011 07:20 PM
Photo

devilyoongnufe_gotYoonAddicts

i joined as fan support for Yoong. lol i even joined her pairing sites that i know of.. ;D
agreed, they're such underrated pairings..
i wish people could see more of their interactions to be able to 'ship' them eventually. keke
Sep 17 2011 02:23 PM
Photo

yeah i can^o^
really!so thats why u join!?haha just in case?!haha
me too!YH is my OTP for non soshi pairing!^^ and of course i ship all yoong pairing!but except for YY i only posted in yoong most unpopular pairing thread^^(yoonsun&yoonfany,plan to yoonhyo),they really need more love...
Sep 17 2011 04:08 AM
Photo

oh yeah, but you can still see Yuri a bit.
haha, pretty much. though i haven't actually logged into some of them since i made the account.
and yes, i'm a pyro. YoonHae is my OTP!~ <333 But i ship all Yoona pairings. ;)
Sep 16 2011 01:18 PM
Photo

..n looks like u are pyro too? im just join in yoonhaexplosian recently(thanks god its in english!!^^)
Sep 16 2011 02:09 AM
Photo

oh!my comment get cut!.actually it has to be: but it yoona focus so i only need to wait another fancam^^,thanks nina!.
haha i c, no wonder u guys so fast!^^.
limyoona.com and going to join yoonyul.com (oh yeah!im a proud trooper!LOL). what about u? i'm pretty u sure u register in most of all yoona fansite!keke..
Sep 16 2011 02:08 AM
Photo

right. i was just about to tell you about that YY moment in snowy wish, but i see you already watched it.. keke
Sep 16 2011 01:52 AM
Photo

lol. actually a lot of int'l fans register at diff yoona sites too, like you and me.. that's the way to get first-hand updates! ;p
what other sites are you registered at?
Sep 16 2011 01:49 AM
Photo

yup!thanks!, thanks for making me realized that not only me foreigners who register on the korean/chinese fansite!!LOL. I still feel weird when have to login to that site^^...
Sep 15 2011 10:37 PM
Photo

so thats why!^^.
ups!pabo me!i still can't differentiate korean&chinese!
oh!google translate!its lame but its my best friend!!LOL (still not fluent in english, sigh~) and i do the same like u to reg in deerimyoona actually!LOL
yeah nina sounds much better!^^& ah!i already found it!its when they sang snowy wish!but it...
Sep 15 2011 10:35 PM
Photo

oh, that's cause i changed my settings.
i have received your comments, but i would have to approve it first before it can appear on my profile.
Sep 15 2011 01:02 PM
Photo

yoonaya is a chinese fansite.. and yes, you have to be a member to view their site. i just used google translate to help register and voila~ lol
HAHA! sounds odd. call me Nina instead XD
Sep 15 2011 12:59 PM
Photo

err..i tried to post comment here, but nothing show up...
Sep 15 2011 02:49 AM
Photo

ahh..i c ><, yoonaya.com?its all in korean right? and i thought its need membership too?...anyway its ok, i appreciate your answer^^, thanks devilyoong (wow!i said thanks to devil! but of course you're a good devil...err sounds odd!LOL)
Sep 15 2011 02:39 AM