Community Status Updates

Photo

suntotheyeon⇒PinkJjong

Haha,it's not me who made it..I copied it from someone..and that someone is a person who works at SM Entertainment,she's the one who said the quote..it's her feeling towards our girls.. =)
Apr 25 2010 05:32 AM
Photo

⇒PinkJjongsuntotheyeon

The one about under the picture of the girls crying ^^ It's really beautiful <3
Apr 25 2010 05:22 AM
Photo

cruellakyusuntotheyeon

of course i do! glad to meet you here as well! i love sunsun like you too! sunsun is so cute!
Apr 25 2010 05:18 AM
Photo

suntotheyeoncruellakyu

hai zana do you remember me??i'm the one who usually discuss the 'Why some ELF are anti SNSD' thing..Hehe,nice to see u at SSF.. ^^
Apr 25 2010 12:03 AM
Photo

suntotheyeon⇒PinkJjong

Hai,thanks.. ^^ which quote??I kinda put a lot of quotes on my about me page,hehe..
Apr 25 2010 12:02 AM
Photo

suntotheyeonI l0v3 SNSD

Yeah,of course it's great to see her in full power again.. ^^ and about the fanwar thing,yes i agree with u.i believe some biased sites are using this as a way to create fanwar between Sones and the other fanclubs..they tend to emphasize on Sones only while the other fanclubs actually do the same..-_- i hope there will be no fanwar again,really hope so..
Apr 25 2010 12:01 AM
Photo

⇒PinkJjongsuntotheyeon

Hi ^^
I love the quote on your about me page ^^
Apr 24 2010 08:58 PM
Photo

I l0v3 SNSDsuntotheyeon

but hey I notice Sunny looks cheerful again :D that's great!
Apr 24 2010 04:49 PM
Photo

I l0v3 SNSDsuntotheyeon

the article on dkpopnews is just full of bs ><! like hell that only Sones are angry about the seating arrangements >< other fan clubs are so too! not fair!
Apr 24 2010 04:49 PM
Photo

suntotheyeonI l0v3 SNSD

Yeah,I'm worrying about that,too.. T.T I don't want DC08 nightmare happens once again..I don't want those girls be bashed bcoz of the fanwars..let's just hope the best for this year's DC.. =)
Apr 23 2010 08:02 PM
Photo

I l0v3 SNSDsuntotheyeon

I'm a little worried ~.~..the seating arrangement just got mixed up and now other fan clubs are arguing over in which sections they will sit T_T Sones get involved too T_T don't want another DC like DC2008 happened again T_T
Apr 23 2010 07:57 PM
Photo

whimsicalchildsuntotheyeon

Haha, of course I remember you! :D Thanks for greeting! Glad to see you on SSF ^^
Apr 23 2010 02:43 AM
Photo

suntotheyeonwhimsicalchild

Hei,happy birthday..Wish u all the best.. ^^
Anyway,do you notice who I am??We actually discuss a lot in "Why some ELF are anti SNSD" thing..haha
Apr 23 2010 02:02 AM
Photo
Photo

pubsquashsuntotheyeon

Oh, That was from one of the Music Bank wins, if i remember correctly. Full pic captured by fan http://i44.tinypic.com/33xzpcz.jpg
Apr 21 2010 06:46 AM