Community Status Updates

Photo

Rabu-chanpeti-chan

I know right T_T even the pandas. Its so sad i hope to see more of them~ and MM is back to 5 after like 13 or 14 years?
Jan 02 2011 02:40 PM
Photo
Photo

peti-chanRabu-chan

I'm fine lol xD Well, my story is exactly the same first it was MoMusu, but since the beginning of 2010 it's all about SNSD xD And I'm even more into SNSD than I was into MM, though I saw MM in Paris this summer ^^" But now without Eri...eh...I still can't believe she graduated T_T
Jan 02 2011 12:26 PM
Photo

Rabu-chanpeti-chan

OMG YOU LIKE MORNING MUSUME! *shakes your hand* IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! ahahaha. I liked morning musume first but then snsd just took over, but i still love them. They brought out the asianess from me. Miss them being 9 thoughT_T. But yeah look at me talking to u like ive known you for years XD.
*ahem*
Anyways.. Hi how are you?
Jan 02 2011 11:41 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelpeti-chan

Where are you? I couldnĀ“t find you at the Yoonsic thread. Hope to see you soon there :)
Dec 24 2010 09:22 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelpeti-chan

Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
Dec 24 2010 09:20 AM
Photo

yoonibersXDpeti-chan

>.< lol idek... oppa sounds kinda cool haha so i LOL when somebody mistakes me for one.. and i let them call me that XD yep, i play soccer.. lol though i'm on hiatus right now coz of my ankle injury :/ you play too? cool XD
Dec 12 2010 06:12 PM
Photo

jekcapeti-chan

ehehe.... i silently read fics that are good... but if its awesome then i MIGHT comment... or i might stay silent as well since i somehow feel like the awsomeness of the fic is not worthy of my comment...
Dec 12 2010 02:37 PM
Photo

peti-chanyoonibersXD

It's okay xD It was actually funny to be called oppa xD Woah! You play soccer? That's so cool! I used to play it too haha ^^
Dec 12 2010 07:58 AM
Photo

peti-chanjekca

I read your fic day after you'd sent me the link xP I believe I've mentioned this in some of the group convo you must have missed it xP sorry I didn't leave a comment though ^^" Then again you didn't comment my fic too xP Anyway, the story was highly enjoyable xD I loved how Yoong wanted to be seduced by Sica >D And the whole idea with Sica and Sooyeon was brilliant! xD Oh, and I updated my fic ;3
Dec 12 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

yoonibersXDpeti-chan

omg... *kills self** i'm so orry unnie~ =___= i'm such a fail lol... the whole time i really thought you were an oppa.. my bad~
Dec 11 2010 03:56 AM
Photo

peti-chanyoonibersXD

I felt like I had to write this...I'm your unnie actually xD But I don't blame you since my nicknames can be confusing xDD
Dec 10 2010 10:28 AM
Photo

peti-chanRabu-chan

For some reason I couldn't send you a pm so I'm dropping the link here ^^ http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/53770-update-1012yoonsic-1st-ficfesthalloween-themed-on-goingdisabled-disturbance/page__view__findpost__p__3225877
Dec 10 2010 10:12 AM
Photo

jekcapeti-chan

hmm... my one month delayed response... did you get the PM? did you read yet? oh and when are you going to update your Halloween fic? i need some zombie killing action yo!
Dec 09 2010 11:30 PM
Photo

jekcapeti-chan

ah... hmm... and it seems like you're even more fail since you didn't click on the red dashes...
Nov 16 2010 04:14 PM