Community Status Updates

Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

Haha. You disappeared, like so suddenly after that PM you sent me. Too busy with school life? Lol. Don't have to worry, I'm not here to chase after you for the update. LOL
Dec 10 2011 08:04 AM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    I'm dead. DEAD.
    Dec 12 2011 07:50 PM
Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

Where have you beeeeeeeeeen? Go visit TaengSic's thread and vote! Heehee
Nov 30 2011 07:55 AM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    I've been stuck trying to figure out where this plot is heading, among other things. I want to start on chapter 16 tonight, since I've just finished writing the outline for it.
    Dec 02 2011 07:31 PM
Photo

moirai

Chapter 16 will be so long o.o
Nov 15 2011 03:15 PM
  • LoveeeSNSD's Photo
    LoveeeSNSD
    The longer, the better. LOL!
    Nov 15 2011 05:38 PM
Photo

moirai

I finally updated chapter 15 of Crossroads of Love! I feel as proud as ever! :D
Nov 13 2011 11:41 PM
Photo

yellowchickmoirai

hi! i love love love your taengsic collection^^ they're so fluffy and sweet and !!! i hope you write some more! :D have a great day~
Nov 13 2011 07:03 AM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    Thank you so much for reading! I'll definitely continue to write more when I have time. I hope you have a great day as well :D
    Nov 13 2011 01:55 PM
Photo

moirai

So proud. I updated my TaengSic and JeTi one-shot collection within this week! [:
Nov 11 2011 08:30 PM
  • LoveeeSNSD's Photo
    LoveeeSNSD
    Yay! You updated, but it's JeTi? ...I like them too. HAHAHA. TaengSic's making a comback, are you making your 'comeback' too? Since I'm such a nice person, you should be nice to me and update CoL. Heheh
    Nov 11 2011 09:32 PM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    I'm nowhere close to making a comeback (well, a full one anyways). I'll let you read the outline of chapter 15, but it's nothing special, though, since it's just a little outline lol
    Nov 11 2011 10:09 PM
  • LoveeeSNSD's Photo
    LoveeeSNSD
    YES! WHERE IS IT?! HAHAHA!
    Nov 12 2011 12:11 AM
Photo

moiraiLoveeeSNSD

Aha, yeah you're such a nice person (no sarcasm intended). Yeah, I thought I was the only one experiencing difficulties with Soshified, but I guess not. I hope there will be a new (and user friendly) interface when they're done with the site construction.
Nov 11 2011 05:45 PM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    And our TaengSic are making a comeback! I hope. I mean, there are more interaction between them recently... so yeah. The overflow of TaeNy is hurting both my JeTi and TaengSic hearts T____T
    Nov 11 2011 05:47 PM
Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

Oh, come on~ I'm such a NICE person. Lol. Soshified is 'weird' lately. Lol. Still 'under construction', I think.
Nov 08 2011 11:47 PM
  • LoveeeSNSD's Photo
    LoveeeSNSD
    MY TAEYEON IS HOOOOOOT, especially with her blonde hair. Well, the goddess in your Display Pic is gorJESS too. HAHA
    Nov 08 2011 11:48 PM
Photo

moiraiLoveeeSNSD

Duuuuuuude, did you post on my profile yesterday? LOL OTL. I don't know how to use Soshified anymore... I spent like five whole minutes looking for the comment section and when I found it, I didn't know how it worked '___'
Nov 08 2011 10:58 AM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    Oh, and yeah, Taeyeon is so hot :D
    Nov 08 2011 11:00 AM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    And you are mean to me and my stories. Good day, friend.
    Nov 08 2011 11:00 AM
Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

Hello, my friend. Lol. I'm here to send you some LOVE. <3. Ok, bye.
Nov 07 2011 07:01 AM
  • LoveeeSNSD's Photo
    LoveeeSNSD
    Oh, before I really leave, Taeyeon is HOT!
    Nov 07 2011 07:02 AM
Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

I think Soshified is really cool. I mean, how do they even get in contact and organise the fan-meeting? LOl. I think you still have a chance to get to be part of the pink ocean, since the girls will most probably be going to USA more often as compared to coming to Singapore. =.=
Oct 20 2011 02:41 AM
Photo

cgirldiegomoirai

Sorry if my encouragement is annoying for u, kekekeke ^^ I just wnat u to know that your readers still waiting for U ^^ Its OK, Take your time till you have a time to write again..fail writer? No~~You just busy, keke..Yeah update your tumblr again,OK.. ^^
Oct 20 2011 02:05 AM
Photo

moiraiLoveeeSNSD

LUCKY YOU :( We are forever never part of the pink ocean - well, I don't even think SMTown would count, but still... she gets to meet SNSD because of the fan-meet the following day D: Forever bawling in my little, mushroom-filled corner D:
Oct 19 2011 11:00 PM
Photo

LoveeeSNSDmoirai

Aww, 1% for social life... T.T I'm more of the opposite. LOL. I'm like 50% school work, 20% social life, and 30% SNSD. That is when there's school, when it's holiday, i basically don't talk to anyone and it's all about SNSD. HAHAHA.
My friends are going to the Girls' concert in Singapore. T.T I feel like killing them for not asking me if i wanted the tickets.
Oct 19 2011 09:24 PM
Photo

moirai

Ah, when will this hiatus be over? :|
Oct 19 2011 08:23 PM
  • moirai's Photo
    moirai
    It's been less than two months, yet I miss you guys so much!
    Oct 19 2011 08:23 PM