Community Status Updates

Photo

yoonhyunLOVEmiyabizen

hey there... you left a comment on my page regarding the OH album and poster about a week ago.. I was wondering if you still have an extra CD and poster that I could buy.. I just read your message today..
Mar 27 2010 11:55 PM
Photo

miyabizen

oh u like surfing!!! my family love to surf...i'm the only one who's not into it but i tried it a few times & itz great.... when u gt here try to surf in la union, we always go there but i recommend the wonderful cloud 9 in siargao!!! it is the haven of surfer here in phil!!! :)
Mar 26 2010 07:32 AM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

my 2nd fave is minwoo...love his breakdance and M style....as for crimson sports.... i don't think that it's still around...but i'm not sure about that!!! ^_^
Mar 26 2010 06:57 AM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

I'm more afraid of the creatures that lurk in the water itself.
I surf quite a lot so everytime I wipeout, it gets my heart racing.
Mar 25 2010 05:41 AM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

I have a question. Is Crimson Sports still around?
Mar 25 2010 05:39 AM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

My fave out of Shinwha was Minwoo. I liked him the best on varoety shows. As for My Sassy Girl, I watched only a part of it. I can't remember why I didn't finish it.
Mar 25 2010 03:55 AM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

oh i see!!!! so u gt a phobia from that experience??? me too!!! i've got an accident on beach when i was 6... i almost died due to drowning...since then i felt like drowning every time i reach 4feet deep...feel like i'm running out of breath and start to panic!!! but still i love going to white sand beaches... :)
Mar 24 2010 10:42 PM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

oh crimson sport!! i know that apparel...and yes it's MALDITA... the one who's main image is ARA MINA... oh i see...who knows...maybe this time it would be for commercial!!!! ^_^
Mar 24 2010 10:30 PM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

i like shinhwa too!!! i like andy the most... i think he's nice & sensible!!! i also like big bang way back "we belong together" w/ park bom of 2ne1. then i became busy w/ my life so i'm sort of out of the kpop craze!!! but it's really started way back 2001 w/ "my sassy girl".. gosh love that movie so much.. it's romantic comedy film..try to watch it.^_^
Mar 24 2010 10:21 PM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

oh i see!!! sorry i just read ur content about urself!!! i'm kinda missed that out!!! i used to watched soshi video on YT every time i checked my soshi account!!! well it's a good idea!!! a personal shout out from the model himself!!! hahaha!!!! thanks in advance....
Mar 24 2010 10:06 PM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

I've carried a scar from when I went on a family outing out in the woods when I was a child.
Let's just say, that the people who went, had a great time pulling pranks and scaring me half to death. :(
Mar 24 2010 07:47 PM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

To continue the previous comment
Anything until we get there.
Mar 24 2010 07:44 PM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

As for our agencies, our main one is Calvin Klein, but you can read my about me page for a couple more.
As for the Philippines, I only remember the name of Crimson Sports, it has been such a long time.
My gf worked for Maldita (is that how it's spelled?) and a couple more (can't remember them either).
This time we're just doing local shoots. They don't really tell u
Mar 24 2010 07:43 PM
Photo

miyabizenSoshiPrince

i love to explore our country coz there's so much here to offer!!! i really love hiking!!! and i really really love nature tripping!!! our family always go out on beaches as reunion since we were kids...i grew up hiking on mountains and volcanoes!!! honestly, i prefer living in provinces than in urban area!!! although cities offer con
Mar 24 2010 07:34 PM
Photo

SoshiPrincemiyabizen

Even though I was bombarded with K-Pop throughout my life, I didn't really pay attention to it.
I liked Turbo and Shinhwa (old school :P)
Didn't get hooked until Big Bang's Lies came out.
Mar 24 2010 07:33 PM