Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

erikaseosweetkissess

their voices (2am) is just so..........relaxing and noce to hear. oh and i'm an e.l.f kekekeke i love suju. i like kara's hara. she's funny kekeke. oh and i see for sweet melody you put all the 3 groups that consist of 5 members. just curious why didn't u put f(x)?
Sep 13 2011 07:15 AM
Photo

sweetkissesserikaseo

What time is it in ur your country? I'm gonna sleep because it's 12 here goodnight
Sep 13 2011 07:11 AM
Photo

sweetkissesserikaseo

Oh sad to hear that. Omo, 2am? Love them too and just started to know more about rainbow. Yeah, sm town too. Other boy group would be 2pm. Other girl group they are many. Like tara, kara, sistar.
Sep 13 2011 07:10 AM
Photo

erikaseosweetkissess

yep, if you see the true indonesia, behind those corruptions or an bad thing about indonesia,you'll be able to see that there's a lot of stunning arts here. but sadly, they are left forgotten. uhm? girl groups or boy ones? basically, i love sm town. all of their groups are my favs. and 2AM and Miss A........ and you?
Sep 13 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

sweetkissesserikaseo

Yiiiee. I really want to know about your country that is why I wanted to go there. I know I have a big chance. Eh? Oh you are good. And do not worry if you feel bad, i will make everyone with full of confidence. I'm going to help you if needed. Btw, what groups do you like the most except from soshi?
Sep 13 2011 06:43 AM
Photo

erikaseosweetkissess

hihihihi you're so cute. oh u wanna go here? buu really have to visit the....what is it? countryside? villages? the traditional area, if u wanna see the real beauty of it. kekekeke aaah ifeel bad. u got me in but i don't think my voice's that good
Sep 13 2011 06:36 AM
Photo

sweetkissesserikaseo

Hello! Wanna know you more too. Oh indonesia, wanna go there sounds good
Sep 13 2011 06:32 AM
Photo

erikaseosweetkissess

well hi steph~
it's indonesia
Sep 13 2011 06:04 AM
Photo

sweetkissesserikaseo

My real name is stephanie most of the people who knows me calls me steph. Yeah I prefer you to call me steph. Btw, from what country do you live?
Sep 13 2011 05:58 AM
Photo

erikaseosweetkissess

hello~ it happen that i didn't know your name? may i ask? kkekeke
just wanna know you better~
Sep 13 2011 05:39 AM
Photo

erikaseoJnster

really? as in real girl group?? WOW
Sep 04 2011 09:25 PM
Photo

Jnstererikaseo

the girl i sang with for someday is really good XD she's training to be in a girl group :)
and thank u for the complimennnt~
Sep 04 2011 02:45 PM
Photo

erikaseotiffxsdj

glad you like my voice~ i was afraid i didn't suit this:D your voice's nice too, it's nice to hear~
Aug 31 2011 11:27 PM
Photo

tiffxsdjerikaseo

ooh okay thanks! :) ur voice is so nice and pure btww
Aug 31 2011 11:23 PM