Aug 08 2010 03:52 AM
Photo

snsdazzledJayFY

happy birthday!
may god bless you, always. :)
Aug 07 2010 11:30 PM
Photo

Boboy321JayFY

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful b'day :)
Aug 07 2010 11:15 PM
Photo

SoNyuhShi DaeloverJayFY

Annyeonghasseyo I know it's early to say it but I'll be gone tomorow so Happy Birthday and may you be blessed with good health and loved ones ^_^
Aug 07 2010 05:36 AM
Photo

sweetpotatomaknaeJayFY

You're fanfic is simply amazing~ :) Keep up the good work~! Fighting~~
Aug 04 2010 10:53 PM
Photo

JayFYBlueRipple

I've graduted from my course, but over here in Sunny Singapore, we guys gotta enter the army. It's madatory, so yep! I'm probably gonna be a medic in there. How's the nursing course coming along? I rmb the first time I gotta give an injection. XD It was . . . Interesting. XD Take care over there! ^.^
Aug 02 2010 07:24 AM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

I'm a nursing student too! :) You're right. We should look out for each other. Cool! Army nurse? That's so cool!
Jul 31 2010 11:40 PM
Photo

JayFYBlueRipple

O.o o.O O.O (^.^)v A fellow Medical Colleague? What are the chances indeed! It's not a problem about the word catching in your Fic. ^.^ We writers gotta look out for each other, no? XD Take care and all the best in your college!
Jul 31 2010 10:49 PM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Hey. Thanks for stalking/reading Tiffany's Poems. LOL. And thanks for pointing the butcher thing out! hehe. I'm glad you saw it. I really don't know what else to say. Just thanks!^^
Jul 31 2010 05:17 AM
Photo

jeehanmarizJayFY

Hello oppa~
haha:D silly you.
yeah, i'll be sticking around, that's how much i love your fanfic^^
take care too.
Jul 11 2010 01:42 AM
Photo

JayFYjeehanmariz

I mean I dont mind you calling me Oppa. -.-" Silly me. T_T
Jul 11 2010 01:13 AM
Photo

JayFYjeehanmariz

I don't mind you calling you Oppa. ^_^ As for HaeSica, well, I hope you will stick around when it does come to them. And it will. Take care! ^.^
Jul 11 2010 01:13 AM
Photo

jeehanmarizJayFY

can i call you oppa?^^
well, i'm really waiting for Haesica couple to be on the fic but i'm also enjoying the seokyu pairing now.
and thank you once again:D
take care~
Jul 09 2010 10:03 PM
Photo

JayFYjeehanmariz

Hi there! Thanks for visiting mu profile. No problem about the Fic. I guess you are waiting for a particular pairing? ^_^ Anyways, take care!
Jul 09 2010 03:59 PM