Community Status Updates

Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Ok~! Take care of yourself too! Advance happy new year! I miss you oppa~ ^_^
Dec 27 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

JayFYBlueRipple

Merry Christmas to you too, Dongsaeng! I'm sorry for not being aboe to read your fic and drop comments lately, for I'm completing my Basic Military Training soon, so there's tons of things I need to do. I'll drop on my on my next weekend leave, I promise. Take care till then, my lovely Dongsaeng! ^.^v
Dec 26 2010 01:58 AM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Merry Christmas Oppa! ^__^ Happy Holidays!
Dec 24 2010 06:29 PM
Photo

omgupwnzJayFY

Dropping by everyone's profile in my friend list~
Here to wish you - Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)
May luck and good health be with you and your family in the coming years
and may all your wishes come true! Have a great day! :)
Dec 24 2010 05:02 AM
Photo

karmachildJayFY

bossssssss..oh its been almost a month...hws lyf...in d mud n sun?? :P oh n whrs my salary??? :O
Dec 19 2010 08:19 AM
Photo

JayFYSkylit

What the . . . ?! I can't believe that you've already completed your Fic! And I'm not even halfway done yet! Argh! I've been a bad reader. T.T I'll try and catch up soon as I'm back from the jungle once more. Going out again next week. You are one fast writer! ^.^ See ya soon!
Nov 27 2010 09:24 PM
Photo

JayFYPINK15TA

Hi there! I cant add you to my PM list, for It says that your profile does not exist. Do you know any idea why? really sorry, and thanks for all the support!
Nov 21 2010 03:03 AM
Photo

karmachildJayFY

ssup?? hw u doin? stil alive...after adventure in jungle..?? oh n...hws ur wife???? :D :P say my hi... :D
Nov 20 2010 12:51 PM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Thanks for the comment Oppa~ Makes a little girl so happy. :) Hope you won't get diabetes though... How are you? I hope military stuff don't tire you much. I know how tiring it is! I enrolled myself once on a 1 year basic military instructions course. I regret it at first but had fun in the end! Hehe. I hope you're doing good, coz I'm pretty fine. Take care of yourself pretty please? I'll see you.
Nov 06 2010 06:27 AM
Photo

SkylitJayFY

Man! Glad you had the time to drop a comment. I guess camp must be really busy, huh? Well, we're rooting for you so do your best!
Oct 10 2010 05:23 AM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Oppa~
Your comment almost made me cry. And I'm sorry for being too sweet. That's just me I guess. ^^ Yah! But I really missed your comments! Omo. I was so surprised when I saw yours. Thank you so much. Yah. Take care of yourself, okay? You're like my first best oppa here in ssf. ^^
Oct 10 2010 03:10 AM
Photo

karmachildJayFY

yo wassup? hws the poster for TGToL coming along?
Oct 08 2010 01:44 AM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Welcome back! Aww... Really? At least you still have time for sff. Good luck with your career! Take care too! ^^
Sep 19 2010 01:45 AM
Photo

JayFYBlueRipple

Yep! I'm back! But only for the weekends though. I'll have to head back to my military camp every sunday night. Take care! I'll drop by your Fic soon!
Sep 17 2010 07:42 AM
Photo

BlueRippleJayFY

Oppa! You're back!
Sep 12 2010 09:36 PM