Community Status Updates

Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

yea i know it is my fault. but yea. grr..fck >< i have a question, did things change with our situation or can it get any more worst? or is it already worst? and you know i didnt say your words were meaningless. btw
Aug 16 2009 01:04 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

I'm not pitying you. Its partially your fault anyways. I'll be here if you need me. (:
Aug 16 2009 01:01 AM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

i'm going to be a prisoner again. *sighs* and will you be there again to help me? or am i asking too much from you again? hmm. but dont pity cuz im in this situation again. lolz.
Aug 16 2009 12:59 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

doing any sort of thing on the side **
Aug 16 2009 12:54 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

I can see where you're coming from, but I feel like you won't get what you want unless you actually follow(?)/obey(?) them without doing anything any sort of thing on the side. Karma I guess.
Aug 16 2009 12:53 AM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

a few months again. great. i guess. i have no choice again. hhmm >< but seriously they think i could really be good through all this? they're really making me more rebellious. i dont like it. uughh..what are you up to?
Aug 16 2009 12:50 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

I see. Maybe it'll pass after a few months again? Are you doing your AP stuff now? You wanna die? Thats wasting your life more. -_- Be patient.
Aug 16 2009 12:46 AM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

yea..i cant get a laptop or a car or wahtever. blah. i really dont like my life. seriously. so bad. waste. i should just die. but yea...im going crazy. help me! blah. im very sorry about earlier. maybe this is my karma? hmm. idk but yea im sorry. however, ive known you for 11 months now. =]
Aug 16 2009 12:41 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

Ic. What are you gonna do about it now? Is he gonna be hella strict to you again? >.<
Aug 16 2009 12:34 AM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

im telling you the truth. im not lying. he wont give me back my phone, he made me add him on facebook and shit. he saw the pictures. fck. man. kill me now. seriously. i want to run away. blah
Aug 16 2009 12:29 AM
Photo

Lynzeex3ilaurenn

He did?! How? I don't wanna doubt you, but I feel its an excuse for us not to talk or communicate.. anyways, i won't say hope you're ok, coz most likely youre not.. :/
Aug 15 2009 11:43 PM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

i'll talk to you whenever
Aug 15 2009 11:12 PM
Photo

ilaurennLynzeex3

my dad found out about carl and im like dead right now. i dont have my phone and shit and yea...but im sorry about what i did earlier
Aug 15 2009 11:12 PM
Photo

sukison10ilaurenn

You know. I still remember LOL.. And im still trying to get them everytime i go to tillys..
Aug 14 2009 09:56 AM
Photo

ilaurennsukison10

you know, you still owe me 2 flipflops! =]
Aug 13 2009 09:43 PM