Community Status Updates

Photo

sunny~Seohyun #1

well unfortunately i don't know how to use that... hihihi it's so fun to communicate with people outside my country... hahaha just like you...
May 08 2010 02:01 AM
Photo

Seohyun #1sunny~

nope i dun have twitter or yahoo but i have msn! lol
May 02 2010 12:56 PM
Photo

sunny~Seohyun #1

it's really amazing~ he's very lucky because he found lots of SNSD posters & lots of things about them... anyway,, do you have a twitter account?? yahoo messenger?? communicating with foreign people really helps me to enhance my vocabulary english that's why i'm asking you if you have any of this... hahaha kamsahamnida~ ken oppa~
May 02 2010 01:45 AM
Photo

Seohyun #1sunny~

LOL nahh im a fan but hes not a fan... hes a fanatic kekeke but yea its pretty cool. His user name is KC and thats pretty much his real name so yea haha pretty cool nonetheless
May 01 2010 03:46 AM
Photo

sunny~Seohyun #1

wow~ i heard the news about it on showbiz extra,, and the first person that popped into my mind was you because you live at Canada... hahaha...
May 01 2010 01:14 AM
Photo

Seohyun #1sunny~

hahah yea i rmb. lol yea i know who has the museum, not personally tho, we both live in vancouver. Hes a MOD here in soshified now to
Apr 30 2010 07:26 PM
Photo

sunny~Seohyun #1

ken oppa are you still updated in here?? still remember me right?? can i ask you something?? do you know an snsd fan there in Canada who made a mini museun for the girls?? do you know something about that??
Apr 29 2010 01:00 AM
Photo
Photo

skullcandiisunny~

haiii there just droppin' by.
Mar 08 2010 12:04 AM
Photo

FrozenArcticsunny~

haha thanks xD and you're welcome^^
you too!! love your profile pic :P hehe
so how have you been? (:
Mar 07 2010 02:06 PM
Photo

sunny~FrozenArctic

i accepted your friend request... thanks for the add... hahaha... you look so cute... hahaha...
Mar 03 2010 02:46 AM
Photo

FrozenArcticsunny~

hey~ I've added you on facebook (:
If you see Michelle Wang, accept^^
Mar 01 2010 07:28 PM
Photo

sunny~FrozenArctic

okei so here's my facebook acount... my email address is [email protected]
my real name is Queenie Lero... add me up as soon as you read this message.... kamsahamnida~
Feb 26 2010 11:45 PM
Photo

FrozenArcticsunny~

sure~ I'll PM you my info, but it might be a bit hard to find == a lot of ppl had troubling finding the right person >< maybe you could give me your facebook instead? :P
Feb 24 2010 08:34 PM
Photo

Seohyun #1sunny~

i don't have facebook sorry =/
Feb 24 2010 03:15 PM