haha yeah i did it!!!! ^^
you just came back from vacation? take it as a welcome back present. haha
hope you'll enjoy it! =D
Aug 28 2010 01:52 AM
Photo

taeny531KsDreams

OMG KS! YOU DID IT!
YOU UPDATED IT! LOL
THANKS SOOOO MUCH! im gonna go read it now..
i just came back from NZ and saw the PM and was like OMFG!
THANKKSSS! <3
Aug 28 2010 01:18 AM
Photo

KsDreamstaeny531

Hey! Yeah I know, I didnt update like I was supposed to, sorry. There is like 4-5 more pages to write before i can update it but I seem to not be able to finish this chapter...I kind of lost my touch I think...But you're motivating me with your msg! I'll do my best to finish it!
Aug 16 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

taeny531KsDreams

KS!
you didn't update in july like you said you would!
IM SOOOO SAD :'[!
you have the like number 1 viewed and replied taeny fic in soshified!
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Aug 03 2010 03:34 PM
Photo

yyankon taeny531

I'll do my best. :) Yeah, Accident is pretty mature. It's not all cutesy and cheesy like others. More on drama and stuff. Accident 1 and Accident 2 are purely inspired by songs of Davichi. ?
Jul 23 2010 08:52 PM
Photo

taeny531yyankon

aww ok all the best! but update soon? LOL.. that cliff hanger legit gave me a heart attack so yea LOL and i really like the style of accident. it's not normal? cheesy? LOL it's more mature? and i just finished reading the prologue for the sequel, OH MAN.. SUPERLY DEEP! left a depression in my head HAHA..how do you write stuff like this?
Jul 23 2010 07:19 PM
Photo

yyankon taeny531

I know but still, I don't want to give my readers a half-cooked update. I wanna give you guys the best! :) But I'm still trying and I'm not giving up on it so, don't worry. And thanks for liking Accident! I'm really proud of that fic! And it has a sequel now too because so many readers were demanding for one because I left its ending open too.
Jul 23 2010 06:25 PM
Photo

taeny531yyankon

LOLOL. you know your readers would be satisfied with pretty much anything after that crazzzzzzzy cliff hanger. and btw i read accident, that was like the first taeny fic i read in a while after no options LOL. cause after n/o i didn't read any other taeny ones. I gotta tell you, it was REALLY GOOD! you're really talented ;] COME BACK PLEASEEEE !
Jul 23 2010 11:21 AM
Photo

yyankon taeny531

Hey~ I didn't really abandon it... Well, maybe it is abandoned for now. I really can't come up with a proper chapter for it. I always manage to whip up one but I'm evener satisfied with it so I always end up deleting it. I'm really sorry. I know a lot are waiting for it.
Jul 23 2010 05:15 AM
Photo

taeny531yyankon

STEPH!
what happened to no options!
LOL you abandoned it didn't you </3
and you left it at the craziest cliff hanger :(
Jul 22 2010 10:32 AM
Photo

taeny531KsDreams

kay sorry that was weird below .. uhm yea.. aww i'm really missing OFLS SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i'm starting to lose interest in taeny, cause i haven't really found a good taeny fic :(.. like after i read your story and no options, there were no taeny fics i could find. my attention is going to yulsic/jeti! SO PLEASE COME BACK SOON! I NEED TAENY DRAMA!
Jul 20 2010 12:50 PM
Photo
Photo

KsDreamstaeny531

sorry sorry, I had lost some of my imagination these past months so I wasnt able to write a proper chapter. But the new chapter will be update within this month for sure!
thanks for supporting!
Jul 18 2010 06:52 AM
Photo

taeny531

it's fanficism
Jul 15 2010 02:11 PM