Community Status Updates

Photo

yurikwonfan-TeSsA-

Hi Tessy! How are you?
Aug 04 2013 01:00 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Omg but its like, since the beginning. I really liked tiffany but I always just kept Yuri my first bias so I just stuck to her and then something happened and idk. Shes like my number 1 bias in all of kpop

Nah, I hadn't seen it.
    Aug 09 2013 11:25 PM
  • yurikwonfan's Photo
    yurikwonfan
    Can see why Tiffany is worthy of being a number 1 bias. Her voice is remarkable! Love her in TaeTiSeo! She looks so pretty without the Hoot era wig/hairstyle. Hope she stars in We Got Married someday!

Aug 10 2013 08:13 AM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Indeed her voice is remarkable. Omg Twinkle is awesome <3 Hopefully :D
    Aug 11 2013 08:12 PM
Photo

-TeSsA-Fany

Happy Birthday Fany Ah~ Happy Birthday to my favorite killer eye smiling angel <3 Hope you have a great birthday with your 8 sisterly members :) Take care Fany Ah~ I love you! :D Hwaiting!!!
Jul 31 2013 11:51 PM
Photo

-TeSsA-bobalub

Yo! Remember me? ^.^
Jul 12 2013 07:46 AM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Haha I'll try to enjoy it ^.^ Thanks :D I heard the 4 years go by fast. :)
    Jul 20 2013 09:31 AM
  • bobalub's Photo
    bobalub
    It really does! Sometimes I wish I appreciated my high school years more now that I'm actually leaving it. But at the same time I'm happy that I'm finally going to college. Good luck with school and have fun with the rest of your summer!
    Jul 20 2013 12:33 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Thanks! Yeah, Hopefully I'll leave High school with some great memories then :)
    I guess I'm ready for whatever will come up ^.^
    Jul 26 2013 08:38 PM
Photo
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Hello ^.^ Been so long huh? I've been good. How about you?
    Jun 22 2013 05:29 PM
  • pilona's Photo
    pilona
    yeah, a really long time! where have you been? :(
    I'm pretty good myself ^_^
    Jun 22 2013 05:32 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Hahaa ^^ Awww~ Did someone miss me? :P I've been around, just living. Haha
    I'm glad you're doing good ^.^
    Jun 22 2013 09:52 PM
Photo
Photo

fany girl-TeSsA-

Hello ^^ Nice to meet you too! I'm sofia :)
Aug 05 2012 02:41 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Hi Hi! Ah, Nice name. ^^ So, I was checking your profile, and You speak spanish too^^ Haha, Same here, and we're trying to learn the same languages too xD
    Aug 06 2012 10:18 AM
Photo

-TeSsA-fany girl

Hi Hi! ^^ Thanks for Visiting my profile! Nice to meet you, I'm Tess ^^
Aug 04 2012 04:16 PM
Photo

-TeSsA-RaphaelG

Heyyy, Nice to meet chu^.^ I'm Tessa. =] Thanks for dropping by my profile ^^
Jul 27 2012 05:39 PM
Photo

ByunTaengo-TeSsA-

I got a huge scar and I feel like my skin is turning like michael jackson -________- .. xD and NU'EST sounds great haha and waaaa my friend is gonna put lee miho pics on her wall xDD
Jul 23 2012 06:35 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Woah....That sucks. But hey! Michael Jackson doesn't look ugly :D Hahaha ^^ Good. And LOL Nice xD
    Jul 24 2012 06:52 AM
Photo

ByunTaengo-TeSsA-

Serena Minn ... lol and TT.TT i iz sad .. and also sad for doing a stupid challenge thing " the ice and salt challenge" -____________- ... and NU'EST ? oh I heard a few songs fro them ol they're great :3 and My fwend is now haing an obsessiong with kdramas and kpop >:DDDD
Jul 22 2012 05:46 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Yeah xD I have you as a friend already xD Awww whats the other reason ur sad for? Oh really? What do you think about them? ^^ lol xD I see. Very nice^^ More kpop fans :D
    Jul 22 2012 07:05 PM
Photo

ByunTaengo-TeSsA-

Ne... Add me again so we can tak more frequently xD c: .. and I've been well .. my summer is almost over TT.TT and you ?
Jul 20 2012 08:46 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    I will ^^ Hmmmm....What's your name in Facebook? Yeah, My summer is almost over too. T___T But I'm good.^^ I'm having quite an obsession over Rookie Group, NU'EST. =]
    Jul 21 2012 06:42 PM
Photo

ByunTaengo-TeSsA-

:33 yay!! you deleted your fb so i couldn't talk to you TT.TT .. I tried reaching you through ssf but i had no response lol dongsaeng missed chu :DD
Jul 18 2012 09:13 PM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    I made another facebook Saeng ^^ Ah I see I see, Sorry. Unnie Missed Chu Too ^___^ How have chu been?
    Jul 19 2012 09:33 AM
Photo

ByunTaengo-TeSsA-

Unnie :c Remember me ?.....TT.TT ....
Jul 18 2012 01:08 AM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Of course I do Saeng ^^
    Jul 18 2012 09:27 AM
Photo

ShyQueen-TeSsA-

halloo.~~ kkkeekkkee
Jul 17 2012 04:48 AM
  • -TeSsA-'s Photo
    -TeSsA-
    Hi Hi! ^____^ Nice to meet you! I'm Tessa =] Lotz of people call me Tessy or Tess ^^ Feel free to give me another nickname if you'd like ^^ Anyways, Thanks for dropping by! How are you? ^___^
    Jul 17 2012 06:54 PM
Photo

-TeSsA-

Gaahhh, I wanna go back to Las Vegas Now xD
Jul 13 2012 11:11 AM