Community Status Updates

Photo

Uyenurbanlatte

me swaying ? O_O dont know what you're talking about. Me love Hyo. You left Hyo. You weak.
May 10 2010 10:25 PM
Photo

Fengxianurbanlatte

I'm not sure ]: I've been working overtime at work and by the time I get home I'm worn out. I want to write so bad but my brain keeps telling me I will die if I try xD Honestly, I might not update until June D: But keep your hopes up, I might surprise you and update earlier.
May 10 2010 07:08 PM
Photo

urbanlatteFengxian

Haha, my bad. Nocturne! You gonna update soon? :]
May 10 2010 06:14 PM
Photo

Fengxianurbanlatte

Thank you for reading \:D/ Btw, are you reading Nocturne or Boyfriend xD? They're both HyoSun fics :x
May 10 2010 05:58 PM
Photo

Oreourbanlatte

i forgot what our conversation was bout, and i went back and now I recall. i'm such a loser lol
May 10 2010 05:57 PM
Photo

urbanlatteFengxian

Yoo, I just wanna say, I'm really loving your HyoSun fanfic so far. Your writing is amazing, and your use of suspense never fails...always leaving me wanting for more lol.
May 08 2010 07:02 AM
Photo

urbanlatteUyen

Haha, hey! Weren't you swaying? :P When it comes down to it, yeah.
But been watching too many shows..can't pick just one anymore. /selfish haha
May 07 2010 11:09 PM
Photo

Uyenurbanlatte

really you like them all?! i thought your fav was Hyo :OOO disappointed.
May 07 2010 11:00 PM
Photo

urbanlatteUyen

Yours? lol..yupp I keep spazzing over Yuri now :X Buh, I like them all so it's all good?
May 07 2010 08:30 PM
Photo

urbanlatteOreo

Haha same here, same here..last thing I read was some of the Twilight series much to my dismay..wanted to see what the hype was about and I was like wtf?!
May 06 2010 07:50 PM
Photo

urbanlattepachi_senpai

lol yeah I saw that screen name around, and when I saw yours, i was like whut? And then thought of yogurt
May 06 2010 07:48 PM
Photo

urbanlattexDonna

Oh lol, yeah I can see the benefits! Guys are pretty dense. And naw, but I'd switch teams for SNSD if they ever asked.. :X lol I need help. And fo sho I'd take you! :D I'm sure the Disney there is better than here though haha
May 06 2010 07:47 PM
Photo

xDonnaurbanlatte

lol, i mean how you were referring to how you know girls are better, but i suppose you can answer both lol. ohhh, take me to disneyworld!! ^__^ lol...im from la :)
May 04 2010 09:56 PM
Photo

Uyenurbanlatte

lol what? whose ass? XD dont worry im not gonna stop posting but right now dont have anything to post about XD
May 04 2010 08:02 PM
Photo

urbanlattexDonna

Do I like girls? Or are you referring to how I can see how girls are better lol. And Orlando specifically..how bout you in Cali?
May 04 2010 07:50 PM