Community Status Updates

Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

I like all of them, tho i put Seohyun and YoonA at the top lol. I can't resist adding pictures of the other members. i'll be fixing my profile soon for Seohyun's birthday.
Jun 06 2010 01:26 AM
Photo

whitehorseyErisedSeo

awww that sucks i'd like to donate too if only i had money :(
i've see you added new pictures :] jessica, hyoyeon, and sunny are also your favorite members?
Jun 05 2010 02:13 PM
Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

soshified is not working properly for me so i dont know if this message is even going to get posted. /sigh i donated, then the next day soshified is giving me issues.
Jun 03 2010 12:46 AM
Photo

whitehorseyErisedSeo

i didn't see your comment until now xD i'm happy that WGM is back =D
i like how seohyun bought yonghwa honey for his thorat
Jun 02 2010 02:12 PM
Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

Seohyun with Yo~ong, i find it entertaining. Especially Jinwoon being jealous. Too bad MBC is having problems and been delaying newer episodes.
May 12 2010 12:18 AM
Photo

whitehorseyErisedSeo

yoona looks good with long or short hair ^_^
i find her dorky personality very cute especially when she was on the radio show and her fake bangs came out it was hilarious ooh and her flounder face xD
since your fave snsd member is seohyun how do you feel about her with yonggg? lol
May 10 2010 03:32 PM
Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

yea, cant do anything about antis. i like the two maknaes a lot. i was a bit sad when Yoona cut her beautiful for Genie. She even admitted cutting her hair was a fail lol. still shes very cute.
Apr 29 2010 11:44 PM
Photo

whitehorseyErisedSeo

i agree. Fany may have made some mistakes but she's human too no one is perfect. i like your pictures =D especially the one where yoona is smiling lol
Apr 29 2010 11:34 PM
Photo

whitehorseyFany

Fany Fany Tiffany!! ^_^
Congratulations on your (and the other members too!) 1000th day anniversary!! ;]
Come back to cali I'd like too meet you soon! <3
Apr 29 2010 11:22 PM
Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

Yea, they are pathetic. Antis of all sorts are just stupid in general. I feel sorry for fany.
Apr 25 2010 11:56 AM
Photo

whitehorseyErisedSeo

ahhh really? i don't understand why anti -fans would waste their time making such videos >:[
Apr 25 2010 10:49 AM
Photo

ErisedSeowhitehorsey

hey i saw your post about Fany's "interview" and you mentioned the site in netherlands. her biggest anti-fan is from netherland. so i'm not surprised about that. that person even have her youtube channel dedicated as an anti to snsd.
Apr 21 2010 01:05 AM
Photo

whitehorseyJessica

Happy Birthday!!
Apr 18 2010 02:42 PM
Photo

CutieeeeSushiiiiwhitehorsey

^^ Taylor Swift! I love her music as well. White Horse is a good song but my favorite has to be Love Story. White is your favorite color. ^^ Mine is pink. And I l've puppies. >__<
Mar 29 2010 02:38 AM
Photo

whitehorseyCutieeeeSushiiii

hahaha do you know taylor swift?at the time i liked hearing that song called white horse but also my fave color is white and ive always wanted a horse xD
Mar 28 2010 08:58 PM