Community Status Updates

Photo

TiffanyJungsubarashiio5

hi thanks for dropping by :) .. so ur from PH ?? kkkk~ dumadami na ang pinoy sone ang nakikila ko ah~ =)
May 22 2010 05:30 AM
Photo

Riinsubarashiio5

I can't find the thread with the title you mentioned. It could have been removed.
May 21 2010 05:13 PM
Photo

subarashiio5Riin

Uhmmm... Help, please... When I clicked this: [100326] Run Devil Run @ MusicBank [Karaoke +Eng sub] - SNSD, "Board Message" comes out and I want to download this perf, I don't know how to fix it... And you're the mod... Please... Thanks..
May 18 2010 07:14 PM
Photo

subarashiio5Bam the Great

Haha. :D Ayos lang po. Tsaka ang ganda po talaga ng fic niyo! :D Sana nga rin po mahanap niyo na yung isa niyo pang notebook para sa Queen of Fail.
Apr 10 2010 06:46 PM
Photo

Bam the Greatsubarashiio5

Hi An! Sorry ngayon lang ako nakadrop sa page mo. Minsan ko lang talaga binibisita ang profile ko. ^^ haha! Thanks for including my fic in your list XD
Apr 09 2010 11:59 PM
Photo

crazysweetprincesssubarashiio5

*likes JPOP. Anyway, I think I've heard Hey!Say!JUMP somewhere. Well, sure, I'll try listening to that. Thanks for recommending. :)
Apr 09 2010 10:23 PM
Photo

Hi again~ Well at least you still like Arashi. I'm finding it hard to find a soshified who like JPOP too. And you like their J doramas! I love Japan. And Korea. Uwaa~
Apr 09 2010 10:21 PM
Photo

subarashiio5crazysweetprincess

Oh, sorry. I just read your "About Me". Haha. So your name is Wency. Ahaha.
Apr 07 2010 07:07 AM
Photo

Haha. ? I'm happy as well! But actually, Hey! Say! JUMP is my total favorite. It's also a Japanese boy group. ? You should check them out! Haha. My name is An by the way. And yours?
Apr 07 2010 07:03 AM
Photo
Photo

I am totally a big fan of arashi! And matsujun too! I love them! Wow it's so great to find someone who's a soshified and an arashi fan too. What's your nae btw?
Apr 06 2010 08:36 PM
Photo

Just a reply of what you asked about my username. Hehe. :D Yeah, I am a fan of Arashi. But my username is a Japanese word that means "excellent". Hahaha. :D Are you a fan of Arashi too? I love Matsumoto Jun!! <3
Apr 06 2010 05:47 PM
Photo

Hi! :D I was interested with your username because it has arashi in it haha~ Are you their fan? :D
Apr 06 2010 07:38 AM
Photo

subarashiio5Bam the Great

Uhmm. You're a Fillipino too??!! :D *Happy*
Mar 30 2010 07:58 AM