Community Status Updates

Photo

FOutingReBloom

Yep i from Thailand. Thailand is a place to can get suntan. One word for Thailand is HOT. hot all year long. Even in winter it hot. I'm dying over here.
Feb 24 2010 06:44 AM
Photo

ReBloomFOuting

i wish that would happen too. so, you're from thailand right? i've never been there before. what's it like?
Feb 23 2010 03:11 AM
Photo

FOutingReBloom

I wish that this married will give Seoyhun the interest in guy and she will had her own idel type and I also wish it will be kyuhyn. That would just be perfect.(Now I fell that I'm a little bit mad-_-")
Feb 22 2010 09:31 AM
Photo

ReBloomFOuting

you're right about that one. they both resemble one another. and seohyun is the image of kyuhyun's ideal type
Feb 22 2010 03:44 AM
Photo

FOutingReBloom

Come to think of it Seohyun really have some thing like Kyuhyun for example if she got to talk it hard to stop and they both doesn't look like maknae.
Feb 22 2010 02:36 AM
Photo

ReBloomFOuting

I did watch the preview. Yeah it's funny. But it also shows the real side of seohyun. pure and innocent maknae
Feb 21 2010 09:34 PM
Photo

FOutingReBloom

I think seohyun think that they are going out as a friend coz she doesn't know what love is so it was not awkward for her Oh and did you saw the preview yet its kind of funny thought
Feb 21 2010 07:35 AM
Photo

ReBloomSuki_Gee

thanks for the links. the two didn't look awkward at all during their date. i can't wait for the show. and you're right. seohyun might show some interest in boys after this.
Feb 19 2010 08:30 AM
Photo

ReBloomFOuting

I will watch it. Besides they kind of look cute together. And they seems to show their rings publicly and their date seems fun. Cause seohyun didn't look awkward at all
Feb 19 2010 08:23 AM
Photo

FOutingReBloom

Yehh Seokyu must alive coz it fake married (plz don't end like Jo-in coup) oh and did you see the ring it so sad but it was cut too. I will watch it if it air how about you?
Feb 18 2010 06:09 AM
Photo

Suki_GeeReBloom

Haha, I thought it would be good for Seohyun to experience what it's like to be with a guy so MAYBE she could start to find interest in them? But on the other hand she is too young >_< should be 'We going out!' XD!
Oh, my bad it's called Blue Generation - here's the link:
http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33590
Feb 18 2010 12:43 AM
Photo

ReBloomSuki_Gee

at first when i saw the news, i was screaming NOOOO!
haha. then the pictures of their first date came out. and i thought 'they look kind of cute together' but you're right it'll be cuter if its kyuhyun. btw, i can't find the cn generation thread
Feb 18 2010 12:40 AM
Photo

Suki_GeeReBloom

Yes I did! XD I posted some pictures on the CN Generation coupling thread O_O
They're so cute!! It'll be cuter if it was Kyuhyun but never mind me!
Feb 17 2010 11:17 PM
Photo

ReBloomFOuting

AAAAARGH! NOOO!! haha. dramtic alert. for some reason they looked kind of cute together. No! SeoKyu must live!
Feb 17 2010 08:08 AM
Photo

FOutingReBloom

Yes, me too when I read the rumor and I though I wasn't going to happen but it did. Totaly shock.
read this http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/2724621.html it the pict
Feb 17 2010 06:25 AM