Community Status Updates

Photo

tiffanyuri~soshifanboy

haha thanks for visiting, and yeah the forum games are soo addictive!
thanks i love my avatar too, its soo jjang!
i know right, i even havent met another guy with the same name, its only girls LOL :P
Dec 20 2010 10:03 PM
Photo

karenservito191soshifanboy

that great to hear from you!keke! I'm alway listen to often and sometime to watched korea and just chatting with my friend and blahh! me too!! I'm free time and vacation still! honestly, I want really go to visit to south korea,seoul! keke! I have to patient for save the money and blahh! how are you?! how was your vacation there so far?!
Dec 20 2010 07:02 PM
Photo

soshifanboytiffanyuri~

mianhae!! so it turns out you're my hyung! sorry for the big mistake T_T cause leslie's a name that's quickly associated with a girl. sorry again hyung!
Dec 20 2010 03:29 PM
Photo

soshifanboytiffanyuri~

now why'd my previous comment did not appear right?
anyway, hi noona! i've been always seeing you around the forum games threads lately, and you've got that cool avy that up until now i can't get over with, so i thought i'd pay your profile a visit. and wow! you're also filipino!
i'm thyrone by the way, nice to meet you! :D
Dec 20 2010 03:20 PM
Photo
Photo

soshifanboySoshiYuLover

hi there fellow lover of the nine! hehe, originally i intended to greet you on your birthday, but i've been on hiatus and it'll be way too late for that now...so i resolved by just...
WISHING YOU AN EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! YAY! HAHA, TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF HAPPINESS, HEALTH, AND LOTSA SNSD SPAZZING!! FIGHTAENG!!
Dec 20 2010 11:13 AM
Photo

soshifanboyTJC15

hi there fellow lover of the nine! hehe, originally i intended to greet you on your birthday, but i've been on hiatus and it'll be way too late for that now...so i resolved by just...
WISHING YOU AN EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! YAY! HAHA, TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR OF HAPPINESS, HEALTH, AND LOTSA SNSD SPAZZING!! FIGHTAENG!!
Dec 20 2010 11:12 AM
Photo

soshifanboyThe Ice Prince

Photo

soshifanboy~FanyyoonaSeobabyy~

Photo

soshifanboydavidrho

Photo

soshifanboyHanaCute_SmileFany^

Dec 20 2010 11:11 AM
Photo

soshifanboymerbear

Dec 20 2010 11:10 AM
Photo

soshifanboyChilly_Willy

Dec 20 2010 11:10 AM
Photo

soshifanboysapisone

Dec 20 2010 11:08 AM
Photo

soshifanboyzulzack

Dec 20 2010 11:08 AM