Community Status Updates

Photo

Charmzmehchan

Yup they like to test him a lot and anything with the girls especially when they are all together will get crazy.
Sep 02 2011 04:24 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Haha I see. Wow! Haha
Im starting to watch Taeyeon's WGM its really funny. Even though they are not a cute couple. They are funny~ especially when SNSD members are aruond *w*
Sep 02 2011 03:18 PM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

Nope I forgot, Nicole even forgot hers one time... XD
Sep 02 2011 01:55 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Btw do you know Nicole's SSF name? :D
Sep 02 2011 06:43 AM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Ohhhooo~ I see. Maybe I should just search up episodes with SNSD and watch those XD
But it may be confusing .___.;
Sep 02 2011 06:40 AM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

Oh he becomes nicer and the girls bungee jump and stuff in Taeyeon's WGM etc... Even though they might not look good together seeing Pudding/Jelly interactions sometimes were funny.
Sep 02 2011 12:07 AM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

I might start watching season 1 WGM, but for Taeyeon's WGM i stopped after 1st episode because they didn't look that good with each other. Taeyeon is dorkish and i like it. But her hubby is...not treating her that well kinda. I think he was kinda cold towards her ;~;
Sep 01 2011 09:59 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

I like most of the Ace family :P
Hmm i like Sunyeon the most....followed by Jeti and YoonYul
Haha WGM YongSeo is cute x] Because Seohyun was so shy it made it cuter between Yonghwa and her.
Khuntoria couple I like how they are able to cope with each other so fast and they have alot of skinship *w* HAHAH! XD First few episodes are not that great but it got alot better
Sep 01 2011 09:58 PM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

Yup, but do you like the whole ace family? or just some? Oh and about wgm Yongseo is cute but I couldn't really watch much of khuntoria... I guess I just can't really like that couple as much. Well if you like WGM, some of the older ones like season 1/taeyeon's season with Kangin/Shinyoung etc... are said to be funnier than the recent ones. =]
Sep 01 2011 09:46 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Haha yesh I am starting to watch other couples in WGM. It started of with YongSeo (Yonghwa & Seohyun) and now it is Khuntoria (Nickhun & Victoria) . Kinda watching Eunjung and Jangwoo <- but kinda not that good as Khuntoria/Yongseo.
Sep 01 2011 08:14 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Harhar you know me well I guess. I am Ace family XDD
Dang girl! You know me well hhahaah!
Sep 01 2011 08:13 PM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

I don't watch recent WGM married ones though I watched some old ones like Taeyeon's, but sometimes on the others I just watch a part of an episode or 2... :] I'm guessing you watch it? Which are the ones you like?
Sep 01 2011 07:55 PM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

Nicole got the DVD and it's nicer to watch with other SONES on a tv screen then on a computer especially during the variety dvd. Oh and usually SONES have two main couple shippings: The Royal Family (Yulsic kid:Yoong, Taeny kid:Seo, Yoonhyun, & ((SooSun)Hyo)
Slogan? Stay Loyal to the Royal
Ace Family: Jeti, YoonYul, SunYeon, & ?SooHyo/YongSeo...
Slogan? Forgot it... Sep 01 2011 07:53 PM
Photo

mehchanCharmz

Hmm idk what is the Ace Family though D:
Haha yes by Episodes i meant Disk maaabad :P
I would love to but I can't ;~; sorry.
Did you guys buy the dvd set? o__________o
Oh btw you watch WGM right? :D
Sep 01 2011 06:01 PM
Photo

Charmzmehchan

Doesn't only have to be snsd shippings but I'm going to guess you like ace family? Oh n by episode you mean each disk right? For Nicole n I r finishing aagg DVDs like the rest of the bts tomorrow so if u wanted to watch those on tv come over :)
Sep 01 2011 03:39 PM