Community Status Updates

Photo

tipco09chalez

Hi Chalez, I miss your updates on Free Bird and never let you fall. Update soon pleeeez,Alex. Thanks.
Aug 10 2011 11:45 PM
Photo

tipco09chalez

Hi Chalez, just to let you know I'm missing your updates on Free Bird and Never let you fall. Kindly update pleeeeeeez?
Aug 10 2011 11:29 PM
Photo

anywhere8chalez

OMG... I've read your " Will Never Let You Fall" fic in two days...2!
I have so many things to say that it's frustrating that I can't express myself good enough in English >_<
but...wait. You said your first language was Spainish...didnĀ“t you?
Please, say yes and that you let me express in Spanish and I'll go crazy
Aug 06 2011 10:41 AM
Photo

Noordinarylifechalez

"...so see in another 4 months? YES?!"
chalez D: It's been 5 months already T__T Are you ever going to update "I Will Never Let You Fall"?
Jul 27 2011 01:55 PM
Photo

soshi_taenyislovedchalez

Hi!!! May i know when you are updating Free brid? Please update it asap!! >.< AWESOME FICS!!
Jul 07 2011 06:25 AM
Photo

sasagirl1000chalez

love all ur Taeny fan fics! i read all of them! including the ongoing ones! U rock girl!
Jul 05 2011 08:43 AM
Photo

chalez

oh i wrote another one shot on my lj
Jun 24 2011 11:31 PM
  • pereumi's Photo
    pereumi
    whats ur lj? :)
    Jul 10 2011 07:53 PM
Photo

chalez

GO TO MY LJ I WROTE ANOTHER ONE SHOT!!
Jun 21 2011 12:41 PM
Photo

Goudachalez

Oh really? Coolios! Thank for reading XD You're pretty young too right?
Jun 20 2011 02:47 PM
Photo

chalezGouda

Hey, thanks for dropping by. I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. I always appreciate people letting me know they like what I'm doing. I'm also reading Lie #108, can't wait to see how it comes along. I'll leave a comment soon for you. =)
Jun 20 2011 02:43 PM
Photo

Goudachalez

Heyyy!! I just read your fic Free Bird, then I found I Will Never Let You Fall and $#^@% they're both so good. Dude, I admire you're writing. Hahaha sorry for spazzing out but forreal, your stories are legit.
Jun 19 2011 12:04 AM
Photo

tipco09chalez

Hi! I just realized that I commented on your old LJ story. I love this new TaeNy fluff. It made me feel all giddy inside. I love it. Its a different style for the queen of angst. I'm thinking this may be the reason Tae was MIA in Paris apart from the short stroll to buy cereal and milk (To keep up her strength?) Hahaha!
Jun 15 2011 03:31 AM
Photo

tipco09chalez

Your LJ story just about broke my heart. Tiffany put material things before Taeyeon and now realizes that these are cold bedfellows. She seeks Taeyeon's comfort and as usual, she runs to Tiffany even as she hates herself for not being able to say no. But she has finally decided that this is the last time and both regret the loss of something precious. Its so beautifully written and graphic.
Jun 14 2011 06:46 AM
Photo

soshi_taenyislovedchalez

Hey hi!! Im kinda actually not your new reader cause i've read I will never let you fall but you stop updating it..T.T
But recently i came across free bird!! OMG im so freaking loving it!! Plus i found out that you're the same writer for one of my favourite fic I will never let you fall!
Just hope that you wouldnt give up on this fic like the one before and update it more often!!!
Jun 12 2011 05:23 AM
Photo

chaleztipco09

this is such a late reply, i hope you liked the recent update and my livejournal is chalez.livejournal.com, i updated a short shot there tell me what you think of it yes?
Jun 10 2011 10:12 PM