Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo

CaraSoshiexoticpeaches

i know it's a a bit (or maybe a lot? :lol:) late but welcome to soshified.:D i see that your also a filipino. and you're also the same age as me.:) but, i think i'm older by days? but, oh well, i just want to welcome you.:)
Jan 18 2010 06:12 AM
Photo

fishydorphinexoticpeaches

Grace *LOL*.. where art thou?? --- *LMAO* --- c'mon.. comment back. rawr!! hehe, take care~ BTW. Chicken Fillet was out of stock a while ago.. I'm feeling grumpy...
Jan 15 2010 04:17 AM
Photo

yue_yoshiokaexoticpeaches

Yep! So, let's start voting for Gee, and let's bring the Gee craze here. ^___^
And yes, you can call me yue unnie, keke XD... Nice to meet you peaches. =)
Jan 08 2010 12:01 AM
Photo

exoticpeachesyue_yoshioka

Ummm. I'm only 14 yrs old. Junior High. What about you? Call me peaches, ;] Yue Unni? :D
Jan 07 2010 01:39 AM
Photo

O really? MYX? :O Whoa. I wanna see them view it, 'coz I'm so OVER with NOBODY and FIRE. Like -- They don't get off it. >__<
Jan 07 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

yue_yoshiokaexoticpeaches

Mufufufu, sure no probs! And woh! You're a noypi as well, keke kabayan! ^___^
You can call me yue btw, and you? :)
*Nice to meet you!~* =)
Jan 06 2010 04:24 PM
Photo

really? LOL, that's funny..hm.. I sorry if I can't seem to remember you. Anyways, have a great time hare, 'kay.. and if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me^^.
Jan 06 2010 04:44 AM
Photo

exoticpeachesfishydorphin

I think I've seen you before. Is it inside Molave's classroom? If I'm not mistaken... really.. you are familiar.. nice meeting you!!
Jan 06 2010 04:37 AM
Photo

LOL. Hi..hope we can be friends.^^ (wahaha) where do you live by the way.. I'm from Caloocan. *LMAO!!
Jan 06 2010 04:32 AM
Photo
Photo

Hi! :D Just passed by, can you be my frieeeeend here? I'm.. a newbie.. I s'ppose. :) Thanks!!
Jan 06 2010 04:31 AM
Photo

exoticpeachesseopimp009

Thanks for dropping by my.. new profile. :) Hi! Can you be my friend? ^^
Jan 06 2010 04:30 AM
Photo

exoticpeachesfishydorphin

Guide moko dito. Bago lang ako, HAHAHA. Nawala ung verification email ko. >___< ayan tuloy, nag sign up ulit.
Jan 06 2010 04:25 AM