Community Status Updates

Photo

SNSD-4-EvaSotahy

Heya, Welcome to Soshi, Sotahy :P .. hope you find a lot more new friends and get along with everyone :D
Jan 31 2010 03:40 PM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvasarangJ

lol, hm, yup, it's gd though that they are many as they knw SNSD and kpop :P lol ..me nope nope, German :D but mv'd here, lol. me neither, hehe, sowi for late reply
Jan 09 2010 10:50 AM
Photo

sarangJSNSD-4-Eva

haha
there are too many nepalese.. keke
btw are you british???
coz i didn't know any british ppl intrested in k-pop...
nyway nice knowing one hehe
byeee
Jan 07 2010 02:06 AM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvaSesame

lol, yh same here, but it's not annoying though, as i dn't want to get old hehe, so I can call others OLDY lol :D .. yh totally, it's awesome down here to, our skooly even closd' earlier, hope it's not open tomorrow lol mre snow snow snow :D
Jan 06 2010 12:39 PM
Photo

SesameSNSD-4-Eva

Haha.. I'm normally one of the younger ones, being an August baby and all... I hope you're well and dealing with the snow alright! We're snowed in over here >.<
Jan 06 2010 12:32 PM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvaSesame

Hey, yup yup, I hardly knew that there were SNSD fans here so, woho, lol, wow, I'm older then you, double woho, :P, cz in my skoly I'm one of the youngest well the 3rd :D
Jan 06 2010 11:51 AM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvasarangJ

nice meeting ya too, plus your from Nepal, wowy, I got some mates who are from there too, lol.. they're into kpop too, SNSD-uk :P hi5
Jan 06 2010 11:50 AM
Photo

sarangJSNSD-4-Eva

hey...
u frm uk??
haha me too...
nice meeting you
^^
Jan 06 2010 05:02 AM
Photo

SesameSNSD-4-Eva

Hello, it's nice to meet you! You're from the UK, too? That's pretty nice. I don't meet many other UK people to be fair. And you're born on August 10th! You're 6 days older than me, haha >.< It's nice to meet you!
Jan 06 2010 03:15 AM
Photo

SNSD-4-Evakhoatran1234

Hallo there fellow SNSD mate, thought I pop by and leave a comment, hope we can be mates, cya :D
Jan 05 2010 04:14 PM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvaSesame

"hallo", I just read what you wrote on your page lol, seem's interesting, :D so thought I'll say "hey" really, SNSD are my one and only favorite band 4 eva :D tb ..
Jan 05 2010 04:12 PM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvaLoThaKi

oh wow, awesome, I started with "gee" too when I was bored, i was just lookin at stuff randomly on youtube and found it, so yh then it all began the big SNSD craziness, the first song was GEE was tottaly captured by it :D
Jan 04 2010 12:21 PM
Photo

LoThaKiSNSD-4-Eva

well... I don't really remember...
I think it started with Gee and then I watched 'SNSD go to school'.. and I was completely captured^^
and you??
Jan 04 2010 09:46 AM
Photo

SNSD-4-EvaLoThaKi

lol, Heya, no no, I'm from Germany but moved over to UK some time ago so yh, :D, how'd ya get to like SNSD
Jan 04 2010 09:27 AM
Photo

LoThaKiSNSD-4-Eva

hi^^
nice to meet you.
you are from germany?in your profile you are from UK..
Jan 04 2010 08:38 AM