Community Status Updates

Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

What?! Exam already?! Why so fast! O__O So how was it? Hard mai? I have two chemistry tests when school starts. AND I will have a big science exam on everything that I've learn 2 weeks after that. It's so sad T__T I hate science like, a lot. Do you have any subject(s) that you dislike/hate? Ahh yes! I saw his new hair already! It suits him~ hehe :D
Apr 22 2010 06:26 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

Yeh too much exams, even I just open for 3days I going to have an english exame tomorrow, too soon. Super Junior's come back I also heard about it's I love Leeteuk new hair it's looks cool but in next few years some of the member need to go to the army that sad
Apr 21 2010 01:01 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Have you heard that SJ is preparing for their comeback with their 4th album? I can't wait for it! >< But I feel so sad that it's highly unlikely that the full 13 members will be present =( I miss the old times. Many boy bands went through a lot of bad time; like DBSK, SJ, 2pm ;( I want thing to be back the way they used to be *sigh*
Apr 20 2010 08:31 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Ahh~ so your school opened already. Mine opens next Monday. I don't wanna go to school. T T I hate term 3 a lot. I call it 'exam' term. There's so many final exams coming up. Ugh. Just think about it make me feel sick =/
Apr 20 2010 08:23 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

I didn't talk with my mom yet so I don't know what will happen TT_TT Oh and P nungning like leeteuk he also my 3rd fav member kyuhyun just above him. My school is open already the final exam is comming up too so I think I can't go
Apr 19 2010 01:24 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Yea, I just checked the website. I don't think I'm allowed to go T__T The pre-sale is sooner than I thought. And yea, I agree with you. To get the best seat is like a war =/
Apr 19 2010 12:01 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Leeteuk is my fav member!!! He is sooo cute~! >w< I like Sungmin too actually lol. He is my 3rd fav SJ member ^^
Apr 18 2010 11:58 PM
Photo

FOutings i c a fied__★

hey! how are you going? just past by see you around
Apr 17 2010 09:47 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

P'nungning did you check out the ggliveinbankok? they give out a bit of information of the pre-sale, sadly I can't go in to the war like SJ one that one if more fun but SNSD one is more hard!!
Apr 17 2010 08:56 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

Nop it Sungmin. even you said I lucky when Kyuhyun solo I got to see only his back TT-TTand I was block by the light thing can't see very mcuh and who is P'nungning fav member?
Apr 17 2010 03:58 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Oh wow! You went to SJ's concert! You're so lucky! I'm jealous >< Oh yea, so who is your fav member in SJ? Is it Kyuhyun? ^^
Apr 17 2010 03:11 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

Yes I went to there concert my friend got the queue for the pre-sale but bad luck we wonder around central world too much we got the 1st day ticket, but for this time for SNSD if i can go I will get the 3000 one
Apr 15 2010 09:43 PM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Anyone who get to sit in the VIP seat is truly lucky. But ugh, 6000 B, that's really expensive =/ I wanna buy the ticket for the red seated zone. It's 4500 B TT My mum said that it's still quite expensive. *sigh* I'm really not sure if I will be able to go anymore =/ SS2? You mean Super Junior Show 2? Did you went to their concert?
Apr 15 2010 06:08 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

I want to go but I didn't talk with my mom yet, but it have the VIP seat too for Thai Sone it's 6000 bath but the price of the ticket it about the same as the SS2 but the date is right in the middle of my holiday so it's kind a hard for me to go
Apr 14 2010 10:56 PM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

I know how you feel!
The weather is too hot right now! >< I bet the electricity bill will goes up becuz of me lol I'm like turn on the aircon all day lol XD About SNSD's concert, I'm in the process of persuading my mum lol I wanna go, but the tickets are kinda expensive =/ R u going?
Apr 14 2010 06:20 AM