Community Status Updates

Photo

leegirin07sica_ice

Gawww. Everyone's been talking good about My Girlfriend is a Gumiho <3 Is it really? I want to watch. What's the story about? And how's your trip to Cuba? Hope your safe. TTYS :)
Sep 05 2010 07:44 AM
Photo

sica_ice fionakurr

Hey, sorry for the late reply. But wow, I didn't know that there's someone who has the same bias and pairings as me ^^ So nice to meet you! Jaesica <3 !!
Sep 03 2010 06:58 AM
Photo

fionakurrsica_ice

Anyways, I don't know if we met already before(I am forgetful, sorry) but my name is Fiona and it's awesome to meet someone just like me~
Aug 28 2010 05:14 AM
Photo

fionakurrsica_ice

Wow, hey there~ I just like saw your profile and I can't believe what I am seeing. A person who has the same biases as mine~
I mean, Donghae, Jessica, G-Dragon, Victoria, Jaejoong, KHJ, Jonghyun and Nichkhun? Like seriously?! That's all mine too! And don't even start with the pairings, I support both Yoonhae and HaeSica and I loooove KhunToria, JaeSica, JongSica and JaySica
Aug 28 2010 05:13 AM
Photo

zattysica_ice

Update on HSLB fanfic ^^
Aug 24 2010 11:15 PM
Photo

choki2coklatsica_ice

hi there i just to inform,i've update IF update already out..i still face the same problems as before..so i just drop my msg here...is it ok?
Aug 24 2010 08:17 AM
Photo

sica_ice leegirin07

hey, it's been a while since I talked to you :) I'm on semi-hiatus now: been addicted with some K-Dramas recently, especially My girlfriend is a Gumiho :) Also, I'll be heading for Cuba tomorrow, so I'll talk to you in a week :)
Oh, I haven't seen 1N2B parody of BB. Gonna watch it later.
Aug 22 2010 07:10 AM
Photo

leegirin07sica_ice

CYNDI! <3 MY CO-VIP! lol. Have you seen the 1N2D Parody of BB? Jiyong was hilarious! How have you been? I miss talking to you! <3
Aug 21 2010 06:15 PM
Photo

lung sica_ice

oh sorry! My inbox was full, but know it isn't! sorry again.
Aug 17 2010 01:46 PM
Photo

sica_ice lung

Hey. I've updated my fic, but I can't pm you...
so here's the link for chapter 4: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49207-back-off-shes-mine/page__view__findpost__p__2805766
Aug 16 2010 09:02 PM
Photo

choki2coklatsica_ice

I’ve tried. But an error still occurred. It state that sica_ice's not match with list or something, I can’t recall..I’ll try again for my next update…if still the same..I’ll personally inform u via comment..Ok?
Aug 16 2010 06:58 AM
Photo

sica_ice choki2coklat

oh, maybe it's because I changed my display name to sica_ice. So can you pls add me to your pm list with that username?
thx
Aug 16 2010 06:38 AM
Photo

choki2coklatsica_ice

hi there...i just to inform IF update already out..i can't sending you a pm...seems like some error occured...
Aug 16 2010 06:04 AM
Photo

Icibansica_ice

oh no! don't worri i suk at math too and i'm asian. XD typical asian right? lol
i'm alright...bak to school...2nd week. not that bad...kinda fun
Jun 25 2010 12:13 AM
Photo

sica_ice Iciban

I just finished my exams. The only exam that I found difficult was Math. I suck at math even though I'm Asian :S
But I'm glad there's no school, but I'm really stressed to receive my report card in July...
How about u?
Jun 23 2010 08:04 AM