Community Status Updates

Photo

Azumi♥MaoMaoOT9

You have my name in your name. xD
Feb 08 2011 12:31 PM
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

You sure are cool :) I have never met a girl who's a really big fan of naruto.After reading your reaction to getting the DVD, I pretty sure you're a big fan.
You really like asian stuff don't you lol...I'm pretty sure all of us want to move to Korea at one point of time hehe
Have an awesome weekend!!
Aug 06 2010 06:18 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

Well this Noona from Europe watch a lot of Asian Anime, Drama or of course Movies...
But I have to watch it on Internet, so I think about moving to Korea or so:P
No i´m just kidding (well partly:P)
It's kinda cool that we have something in common, well 2 things to be precise.
Aug 04 2010 06:49 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

O yeah i see...
But another thing still about your comment from yesterday, couldn't comment more internet was being weird:S
Anyway you called me super cool Noona, i never knew I would be cool:P
I'll take that as a compliment then:P:D
Aug 04 2010 06:45 AM
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

Well you can read it online :) I always read it online cause it gets translated really fast straight from Japan.
I live in Choa Chu Kang.Western part of Singapore.I'm malay btw lol
Aug 04 2010 04:54 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

Ey that's cool:D
euhm well i don't know where i can get the manga here. so that will be a no:P but it would be a yes if i found it;)
i love reading...
hmmm... i have a question,
where do u live in SG? i mean i heard from my mother that u have chinese and Indonesian...
my mother comes from Papoea-New Guinea (Irian Jaya), manokwari
that's why i'm interested;)
Aug 03 2010 12:26 PM
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

Wah you like naruto too? I love naruto! You're one super cool noona! I could never imagine someone from europe watching naruto lol
Do you read the manga too? Haha great we have some things in common :)
Well I got half day off for thursday. So my long holiday starts from thursday to monday ^^
Aug 03 2010 04:52 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

Well u know the serie: Naruto?
Since i live in NL there isn't many Asian stuff so it's difficult to get the serie. My cousin knew that i wanted to have the serie on DVD and she bought it for me. it was a real surprise i almost jumped like a crazy little kid:P
Well anyway lucky u to have a long weekend, hmmm i'm jealous:P so when does your holiday start?
Aug 02 2010 08:28 AM
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

Oh what did you get???
My weekend have been great too. I also got a lot of rest and relax time during the weekend.Have been super busy the past week >.<
This week is awesome though.I'll be getting off this friday and next monday is independence day here in SG(Another holiday!). So long weekend for me :)
Aug 02 2010 05:04 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

A I see... that explains alot.
hmmm was just telling u that i did indeed received something i really wanted, i was really thankful for that:D
My weekend was... well let just say that i am trying to make it as relaxed as possible:P That way i'm not all to tired for work;)
(Need to work 2 more weeks before vacation)
so how was your weekend?
Aug 01 2010 12:24 PM
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

No noona its not your laptop don't worry ;)
The "..." always appear when you wrote the comment too long.Why don't you try to type your comment into 2 seperate comments ^^
Aug 01 2010 03:40 AM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

Wait... did my messaged get through or not,
I think my laptop is failing me:S
Aug 01 2010 02:09 AM
Photo
Photo

Boboy321MaoMaoOT9

Wah thats great! So did you receive anything that you really like?
Hmm I never thought about it that way.Feeling the freedom? Maybe I should go learn how to ride a bike XD
Hey its okay ;) I love talking to pple here.So how was your weekend?
Jul 31 2010 06:22 PM
Photo

MaoMaoOT9Boboy321

Yeah... I had a very nice b'day, a lot of present's;)...
thanks for asking=D
and me about riding a bike, let me tell you onething... it's way better than driving a car:p
you just feel the freedom;):P
ok i'm saying stuff that isn't even important, keke sorry about that, I will just stop right now...
anyway have a nice day,
byebye
Jul 31 2010 01:50 PM