Community Status Updates

Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

I wish it was that easy that u and I could make the whole fan war stop, I mean like, Hey you guys She's a SONE and I am a ELF and we are pretty good friends now stop the damn fighting, yea our groups are like family they like each other why the heck are we fighting about,
I admit I was a ELF that was kind of ignorant towards SONES but I start to like you guy, I see u as family to...
Jan 17 2011 03:24 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

yeah! almost alike in bias~haha yeah! it a must watch! they were some parts that they act like crazy people in there~haha yeah! many idols watched the concert! you can see them too holding the glow sticks!haha just like a fan but they were sorrounded by guards! yeah! SM Family! HWAITING! :3
Jan 17 2011 02:03 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

heres the continuation...hehe all my fanfics I read in SFI is most of them is jonghyun~hehe
me too! can't get over yet in replay days maknae taemin is growing faster I always love to watched again and again the replay MV song~ yeah! I like them I saw some of their variety shows like EHB...its so fun! yeah! so sad after kangin, leeteuk and heechul too~huhu
Jan 17 2011 01:59 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

hahaha thank you I hope it will come true~how I wish to be that girl~hahaha LOL yeah! sungmin and sunny bunny! love this couple also they're so cute together! I've already watched that MV thats also is a nice song! suju and snsd in one song its so jjang!hehe
and yeah jonghyun has the same age as ours the dino boy! I think all my fanfics I read in SFI is most...
Jan 17 2011 01:52 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

me too! wishing for the two biggest fanclub to be united! yeah! your right I become sad when fans fight each other...its just to sad coz our idols treating each other like a family so why does fans fight each other~I think supporting them and they're idol family is the best thing I can do as a fan~hehe
Jan 17 2011 01:43 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

Ohh I have to check the SHINee Fancams I wanna see thier first concert, I ahve checked out SNSDs already and they looks stunning, I have to say SNSD are my girl crushes and I am straight but they are amazing,
I have SuJus both concerts, Ohh Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yoona and Jessica went to SHINees concert as support that was so sweet of them
SM FAMILY JIANG!!!!! Hwaiting!!!
Jan 15 2011 09:38 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

we have the same biased in suju almost my cutie pie are Sungmin I love him <3 <3 Heechul,donghae,Yesung and Eunhyuk are amazing guys I love them equally hihi
my biases are Sungmin,Leeteuk,Heechul,Eunhyuk and Donghae okey almost alike then,
Jan 15 2011 09:38 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

I like Replay,lucifer,Amigoo, I cant wait to see our dongsaengs growing and do more MVs and good songs,
Ohh you like Super Junior as well?? LOL Me to I love the guys very much,they mean a whole lot me, I am sad over that Leeteuk and Heechul are leaving for the army this year =(
Jan 15 2011 09:08 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

he's very cute there but my eyes when it comes to SHINee are Jonghyun hihi he's our age, I support all SM artists as a family fanclub member, that maybe sounded wierd :P Ohhh Stand By Me I love that song its very beautiful one of my favorite songs of thiers,
that song are on the Drama Boys Over Flowers u get to hear that song there a lot, I still like noona neomu yeppo,
Jan 15 2011 08:49 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

hmm even tho Sungmin is a huge bisaed of mine and cutie pie but hihi I really wouldnt mind being with Sunny at all, They are king and queen of Aegyo, Ohh You're a fangirl of Onew Oppa, he's very sweet I like the scene of him in hello, when he walks in the hallway to his GF maybe thats u hihi
Jan 15 2011 08:36 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

I really really hope that ELF and SONE can become friends we are the ones the creates the biggest fights and sillyiest fights in the Kpop world, I want to be friends with SONEs, I think like u, SuJu and SNSD would only become very happy if we just united,
Watch the Seoul MV hihi they love each other, i love thier relationship to each other its only cute,
Jan 15 2011 08:32 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

hehehe yeah! SONE at the same time shawol~ I just like their songs esp. "stand by me" the first song I heared...hehe, an onew bias here! I just saw some fancams and I felt very happy for them, they were emotional at the end, all of them I think cried~ and donghae, kyuhyun, yoona and jessica was there to support also...SM family love! FIGHTING! :3
Jan 15 2011 07:36 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

oh! thank you!so nice of you~ I think SUJU and SNSD will be happy if they know that their fans have also a good relationship towards each other~ :3
Jan 15 2011 07:27 AM
Photo

kyutfanySwedishSoshifan

hehe yeah! I really hope so a united SONE and ELF wow, I think it will be awesome~ yeah! I forgot where I've read that story! I'm really proud of fany!btw, I also like super junior MVs and their other songs I like heechul, sungmin, donghae, yesung and also eunhyuk~ hehe
Jan 15 2011 07:22 AM
Photo

SwedishSoshifankyutfany

Ohh you are a ShawolSone ??? thats amazing to hear hihi I like SHINee too they are super adorable and sweet, I like Jonghyun among them in SHINee, have u seen some fancams from thier first concert, I heard they were doing thier first one =D I love SM Family as well, SM town are my favorite label family, I am a SM biased
Jan 15 2011 04:58 AM