Community Status Updates

Photo

TaeNy Luversrats87

Hey girl!!! I'm going to NY to see soshi with you.(SPAZZ!!!!) Do you want to room together? My cell isn't working right now so I can't text you but we can talk on here until I get my new phone. Let me know what you think
Sep 08 2011 05:39 PM
Photo
Photo

GeopTaeNy Luver

Just go to their profile page. Under their profile picture, there should be a button that says "Remove as a Friend", or something like that.
Jul 24 2011 12:49 AM
Photo

TaeNy LuverGeop

I have a question. How do you remove someone off your friend list?
Jul 24 2011 12:43 AM
Photo

TaeNy LuverDeza

Long time no see stranger. How have you been?
Jul 16 2011 09:27 PM
Photo

tihniiTaeNy Luver

Hey, thanks for reading my fic on my Royal Family Collection, I really appreciated it. If you have time to read more, I have other fics too. Please come by and leave your comment too. :D Anyway, I've added you to my PM List.
Jul 08 2011 03:40 AM
Photo

TaeNy Luverkamexturtle

Yeah I will admit that my hair is thinner on the sides from pulling it out because of fanfics. XD LOL
May 26 2011 10:11 PM
Photo

kamexturtleTaeNy Luver

lol yup but then ur like reading a fic so u can relax but after reading that chapter u feel like ur back when u fisrt start reading it, so basically no help at all
May 26 2011 09:28 PM
Photo

TaeNy Luverkamexturtle

LOL XD That's when you know that you're reading an amazing story. One that stucks you in and you can literally picture what's going on as you read.
May 26 2011 09:26 PM
Photo

kamexturtleTaeNy Luver

hahha that is true but dont some fanfic make u hate to read well for that chappter cuz they leave u off on a cliff hanger or something bad happen, u just want to read the next chapter soon to figure out what happen, those can get u frustrated and stressful agian
May 26 2011 07:39 PM
Photo

TaeNy Luverkamexturtle

Yep. That's why I love reading fanfics(including yours) because it gives me a break from my hectic schedule.
May 26 2011 07:34 PM
Photo

kamexturtleTaeNy Luver

oh that good, that mean less stress for u now and u can take ur time reading all the fic u miss
May 26 2011 06:02 PM
Photo

TaeNy Luverkamexturtle

lol Yeah I know but it's not so bad now
May 25 2011 12:48 AM
Photo

kamexturtleTaeNy Luver

lol u must be really busy, haha cuz dang 30 is alot
May 23 2011 01:10 PM
Photo

TaeNy Luverkamexturtle

Yeah sorry about that turtle. I've been busy working and stuff so I had about 30 something notices about my fanfics. So I've been playing catch up.
May 23 2011 11:19 AM