Community Status Updates

Photo

Emma FaesriLeogalz

Hey, your fanfic one-shot, "Missing You" lover here..Omg, you're only 16? Why are you such a talented writer? You know your fanfic made me cried so much.. Please, write more SoShi pairings' fanfics..You know, I'll be one of your loyal readers..Friends?
Jul 29 2008 08:40 AM
Photo

yusica~Emma Faesri

haha xD
yeah, sure!
Jul 28 2008 10:44 AM
Photo

AznjayuEmma Faesri

lol fanfic lover of mine ? sure, we can be friends. Idk I guess I can be like an Ice princess too :P
Jul 28 2008 10:34 AM
Photo

Emma Faesridtrang

Hye, thank you so much for lending your time, writing us the new chapter of Perfect Bliss..I really hope that you'll update it soon coz I'll die of wanting to know what's going to happen to TaeSica..Dtrang, fighting!
Jul 28 2008 02:06 AM
Photo
Photo

Emma Faesridtrang

Hye there.. I'm so addicted with ur fanfic, Perfect Bliss.. So, please, update it soon.. You know you can count on me to be one your loyal readers..haha.. Dtrang, fighting!
Jul 27 2008 05:42 AM
Photo

Emma FaesriSoshii

Hye there :)..
thank you so much for updating Loving You..I thought you dont wanna continue it anymore..Love the new chapter so much.. Thanks again, friend! Btw, I just noticed that you're only 15? huhu, guess I've become an old lady..
Jul 27 2008 05:35 AM
Photo

Emma FaesrialiaR

hye, country-mate..I've never expect you're from Malaysia from your style of writing..Btw, is your fanfic, Stuck in Between, dead? Coz I just read it today and I so wanna read more..So, please update it soon..
Jul 27 2008 05:30 AM
Photo

SoshiiEmma Faesri

I'm sorry xP
I updated today ^_^
I was really busy this whole week with orientation and other things XD Glad you like it :]
Jul 26 2008 06:54 PM
Photo

Emma FaesriSoShiprotector

Hye, there..Glad you've become a Soshified member too..Anyway, in case you dont know me, I'm cutetheme from youtube..haha.. Support SoShi forever!
Jul 26 2008 07:38 AM
Photo

Emma Faesriyusica~

Hye, I'd love to make friends with YulSic lovers..haha, friends?
Jul 26 2008 12:42 AM
Photo

Emma FaesriSoshii

hey, i love your fanfic so much, but it seems like you havent update it for quite a while..Sorry for nagging you but please, do update it soon..Friends?
Jul 26 2008 12:31 AM
Photo

Emma FaesriPIG

Hye, friends?
Jul 25 2008 10:07 PM
Photo

Emma Faesrisiriuslyinlove

Hye, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great year!
Jul 25 2008 10:04 PM
Photo

Emma FaesriWenting

Hye there..have to drop a comment my one of my favourite fanfic's authors..haha..Keep doing the good work, coz i'm you S.A..haha..anyway, your birthday is right after Hyoyeon's..Fighting!
Jul 25 2008 06:22 AM