Community Status Updates

Photo

Emma FaesriAloNe23

Hello there unnie..I'm absolutely fine today..How about you?
Aug 13 2008 11:10 PM
Photo

AloNe23Emma Faesri

Hi Emma,how r u today??:)
Aug 13 2008 10:55 PM
Photo

Emma Faesricherfil

I'm happy to hear that you're ok now..Well then, All The Best for your exams..I'm not hoping you to be here today.. Studies are more important, ok? Anyway, do take care and love you sis..Mwuaahhh..
Aug 13 2008 09:48 AM
Photo

cherfilEmma Faesri

bye bye for now sis... have to go.. I have exam @ 9am... good Luck to me.. LOL but I think I'm ready with my exam.. LOL.. bye bye again.. take care & god bLess.. Love yahhhhhh
~mwauh~
Aug 13 2008 07:22 AM
Photo

cherfilEmma Faesri

nothing to worried sis I'm ok now...
reaLLy thank you... I reaLLy appreciate it.. your worried,your care & your LOve??? LOL
I reaLLy feeL it..
thank you much sis...(=
miss yahhhh
Love yahhhh
~mwauh~
Aug 13 2008 06:32 AM
Photo

yukinOraveEmma Faesri

ofcoUrse there's gonna be a lot of yUlSic.. LOL
i'm the one writing this and i'm the no.1 YulSic adict.. LOL hahah~
see yoU aroUnd.. ^^
Aug 12 2008 09:41 AM
Photo
Photo

Emma FaesriyukinOrave

wow, thanks for adding me to your friend list..Just finished reading LBI..Hope there will YulSic's love soon..I'm am officially your fanfic's fan..
Aug 12 2008 02:19 AM
Photo

yukinOraveEmma Faesri

btw~ i added yoU as my friend.. ^^
Aug 12 2008 01:30 AM
Photo

yukinOraveEmma Faesri

hahaha~ hello~ so yoUr fave member is sica too? <333 aha! fellow sica lover.. hehe~ thanks for stalking my fanfic.. LOL keep sUpporting LBI~ <3
Aug 12 2008 01:30 AM
Photo

AloNe23Emma Faesri

ehehe, really?? u read it too..
Aug 11 2008 07:25 PM
Photo

Emma Faesricherfil

Bye dear..Your real sis is welcome..I always cared my sis no matter if they're real sis or not..I love taking care of other people..Think you're already out by now..Anyway, bye..Mmwuahh!
Aug 11 2008 10:25 AM
Photo

cherfilEmma Faesri

k I wiLL sis.. have to go... ahhh bye bye now??? I aLready take medicne.... ohhh.. reaLLy thank you sis...
~mwauh~ I'm taLking with my reaL sis now.. she said that "thank you" to you.. hehehe (not kidding) ReaLLy thank you sis.. ~mwauh~
Aug 11 2008 10:03 AM
Photo

Emma Faesricherfil

It's ok..Oh no..my sis is sick..What should I do..? Ermm, go to sleep then..take as many blankets you have, and cover your whole body with it, okay? Make sure to drink as many mineral water too..and take some medicines..You really have to be healthy by wednesday, ok? Unnie will pray for your health always..and sweet dreams.. Mmwuahhh..
Aug 11 2008 09:53 AM
Photo

cherfilEmma Faesri

Love yahhhh tooo ~mwauh~
Aug 11 2008 09:50 AM