Community Status Updates

Photo

leg3ndYuriskullcandii

hi! Friend How are you?
your favorite is yuri the same as me.we should be good friend.^^:P
Jan 08 2010 09:34 PM
Photo

leg3ndYuriRinnie

:P but Yuri is my favorite.i really like her.she made me laugh a lot and smile.she was meaningful for me . the person who caught my eye first was taeyeon .she had a kid face adorable leader.beautiful voice.^^
Jan 08 2010 05:32 PM
Photo

leg3ndYuri

:P but Yuri is my favorite.i really like her. the person who caught my eye first was taeyeon .she had a kid face adorable.beautiful voice.
Jan 08 2010 05:29 PM
Photo

Rinnieleg3ndYuri

Yuri? Oh~ I like her too ^^ She's a great dancer and singer, and she IS very attractive ^^ She's one of the ones that caught my eye first in SNSD but Seohyun became my favorite in the end ;P LOL
Jan 08 2010 01:07 PM
Photo

leg3ndYurikramnhojm

it's great for everybody like yuri more than me.because i love her so much very very much.it's not just 1 word or 2 word can show my feeling.if anyone like her more than me,i am very happy to heard this.LOL^^
it's good to be friend...
Jan 08 2010 09:53 AM
Photo

leg3ndYurikramnhojm

LOL.:P hmm
whatever.it's up to you to think you like yuri more than me.
but still we are sone of her together.
Jan 08 2010 09:45 AM
Photo

leg3ndYuriRinnie

how about yuri?
what do you think?
i think she is very attractive and so funny, sexy dance.
Jan 08 2010 09:42 AM
Photo

kramnhojmleg3ndYuri

Yeah! I love Yuri! :D I love her more than you do though. ;P Haha! Sure! We could be friends! :D
Jan 08 2010 03:20 AM
Photo

kramnhojmleg3ndYuri

Haha. Yeah! I love Yuri, like how you love her! :D Sure, we could be friends. :>
Jan 08 2010 12:03 AM
Photo

Rinnieleg3ndYuri

^^ Hmmmm...I'd like to hear Seohyun and Sooyoung sing more, but Taeyeon will probably have many parts as well as Tiffany, maybe Jessica >.>
Okay then, bye~
I shall shall talk to you later, I'm glad I became friends with you as well ^^
Jan 07 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

leg3ndYuriRinnie

keke.LOL.we're the same.we're all sone of snsd.who do you think among snsd that will be sing a lot in new album ?and time to say good bye because i have to go to school.
I was very happy that became friend with you.
See you later!!
Jan 07 2010 08:19 PM
Photo

Rinnieleg3ndYuri

Haha, I'm sure it will be a big hit as well ^^ Their mini-albums did very well and they've been receiving a lot of attention so I'm sure that this album will do well and they'll have a great 2010 as well ^^
Jan 07 2010 08:10 PM
Photo

leg3ndYuriRinnie

hey friend,I expect this new album will be big hit. and our snsd will be popular.LOL
and this year will be SNSD's year again!
what's your idea.
Jan 07 2010 08:05 PM
Photo

leg3ndYurikramnhojm

Hi! How's it going?
we love SNSD(yuri) the same we should be friend.what do you think?
Jan 07 2010 07:57 PM
Photo

Rinnieleg3ndYuri

Yeah, I knew xD I don't know when it's released though, though I'm looking forward to it ^^ I think it's supposed to be released at the end of February though >.> I'm sure we'll find out soon enough an exact date ^^
Jan 07 2010 07:57 PM