Community Status Updates

Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

My thai isn't that good my over all is kind of good but when it come to spelling I only got 2/10. Even my spanish isn't good 3rd of the class out of 3 yesterday I just did my reading and it's will continue on monday I hope the reading bring back my grade that I loss at the writing. This year I got to do the english check point. I may get english as my 2nd language.
Apr 24 2010 08:08 AM
Photo

CharismaDollcute_momo

I just realized that you added me lol Thanks for the add :)
Apr 24 2010 07:23 AM
Photo

CharismaDollsnsdazzled

Yesss!! Teukkie is also handsome! ^___^ Omg his dimple is so <3!! >__< I find boy with dimple cute ^^ I think it's so rare to find boy with dimple these days (except for Leetuek and Siwon ofcuz ^^) lol
Apr 24 2010 07:19 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

lol me too. Whenever I have to do the written works, my marks got deducted because of my grammar and spelling mistakes =/ I hate Thai too actually. I'm doing Thai for IGCSE this year and it is so hard T T Good thing that my teacher is not that bad so it's bearable, but still, it's hard T___T Wow! you're doing Spanish? That's cool! ^^ You get to go to the concert?! So luckyy!! I can't go =(
Apr 24 2010 07:15 AM
Photo

cute_momoCharismaDoll

enks 4 accepting me..^_^
Apr 23 2010 08:12 AM
Photo

snsdazzledCharismaDoll

yeah! he's adorable and.. should I say handsome.? haha. I love his dimple for sure! :D
Apr 23 2010 01:56 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

For me writing isn't that hard but I got bad mark cuz of my gramma and spelling mistake. I hate Thia, Spanish and Math. Science and ICT it's happen to be the teacher. This year I got good science teacher so the lesson isn't that boring. Good news for me yesterday I got to go to the Concert!! Yeh!
Apr 22 2010 07:11 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

What?! Exam already?! Why so fast! O__O So how was it? Hard mai? I have two chemistry tests when school starts. AND I will have a big science exam on everything that I've learn 2 weeks after that. It's so sad T__T I hate science like, a lot. Do you have any subject(s) that you dislike/hate? Ahh yes! I saw his new hair already! It suits him~ hehe :D
Apr 22 2010 06:26 AM
Photo

CharismaDollsnsdazzled

hehe~ yay~ *้hi5* Ahh~ Leeteuk is very adorable! >< I like him a lot. He's soo cute ^w^
Apr 22 2010 06:21 AM
Photo

FOutingCharismaDoll

Yeh too much exams, even I just open for 3days I going to have an english exame tomorrow, too soon. Super Junior's come back I also heard about it's I love Leeteuk new hair it's looks cool but in next few years some of the member need to go to the army that sad
Apr 21 2010 01:01 AM
Photo

snsdazzledCharismaDoll

nice changes you've made. :) really? you like leeteuk too? *hi5* :D yeah. he's my most favorite member. ^_^
Apr 21 2010 12:37 AM
Photo

CharismaDollsnsdazzled

Haha~ thanks! :) I though that my profile was a bit dull so I decided make some changes ^^ Anyway, I just read your profile, so you like Leeteuk! Me too actually! ^^ *hi5* Is he your most favourite member in SJ?
Apr 20 2010 08:35 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Have you heard that SJ is preparing for their comeback with their 4th album? I can't wait for it! >< But I feel so sad that it's highly unlikely that the full 13 members will be present =( I miss the old times. Many boy bands went through a lot of bad time; like DBSK, SJ, 2pm ;( I want thing to be back the way they used to be *sigh*
Apr 20 2010 08:31 AM
Photo

CharismaDollFOuting

Ahh~ so your school opened already. Mine opens next Monday. I don't wanna go to school. T T I hate term 3 a lot. I call it 'exam' term. There's so many final exams coming up. Ugh. Just think about it make me feel sick =/
Apr 20 2010 08:23 AM
Photo

snsdazzledCharismaDoll

nice profy you got over here. :D
Apr 19 2010 07:05 AM