Community Status Updates

Photo

Ganookiekimchimuncher

Haha yeah I'm kinda allergic to carrots but only to raw ones. Checking out people's profiles...that's you stalkerJas! ;p Uhhh how embarrassing LOL hmm seems like I have to make a new one, a less embarrassing one lol. Well your birthday is in 5 months~ I think I can make it XD and woot I can dance to the first 15secs of Suju's No Other hahaha. Lame I know =D
Aug 01 2010 03:41 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherGanookie

sorry to hear that, hope you're fine now. I remember we talked about you and your allergic reaction. didn't you say you were allergic to a lot of things, such as carrots? Idk, I remember talking about carrots with you LOL. I know you were checking out my profile. ;D kidding, thanks a lot. Two days ago I saw your b-day video for me. Couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Ha! My msg is longer.
Jul 31 2010 03:11 PM
Photo

Ganookiekimchimuncher

My summer is basically me being bored and sick T_T Ate something with nuts today and I didnt know it was there so yeah ..allergic reaction and I was down for the whole day T_T And yeah it's such a pity that the chat is dead oh and don't call me a stalker but it was on my fb timeline and you looked good in that dress! :D Such a long msg D:
Jul 31 2010 10:10 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherGanookie

Oh really? How embarrassing. u____u'' How's your summer? Seems like you're working hard as a ssf mod. Hope you're doing fine as well. So sad that the Skype convo is dead >:/ Anyway, thanks for stopping by my page. I get lonely, you know? rofl. <3
Jul 30 2010 11:43 AM
Photo

Ganookiekimchimuncher

Jasmineeeee! Lil Jazzy ;P Just went over a thread and saw one of your replies^^ thought I should leave you a comment :) Anyways I hope you're doing fine these days and enjoy your holidays =)
Jul 30 2010 10:55 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherdogluverz1

um.. studying for SSAT, hw, relaxing my *** off. I guess it's okay. And you?
Jan 03 2010 08:22 AM
Photo

dogluverz1kimchimuncher

LOL jasmine >< yeah im a procrastinator too :/ im sad break is over already!! grrr. did u do anything fun over break? (:
Jan 03 2010 12:12 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherdogluverz1

i don't wanna go to school. It's in two days rawrr and i haven't finished my hw yet. you?
Jan 02 2010 02:49 PM
Photo

dogluverz1kimchimuncher

haha thankyouverymuch (; i changed it to fany now lmao.. for the new year XD so hows it going? ((:
Jan 02 2010 02:47 PM
Photo

mooniekimchimuncher

lol, i know riight :3 &thankks (:
Dec 27 2009 05:18 PM
Photo

kimchimunchermoonie

lool thank you, and happy birthday also. I LOVE YOUR SIGGY... uber cute. And I love how we're born on the same date and year, and live in the same placee. Whoa.
Dec 27 2009 04:18 PM
Photo

mooniekimchimuncher

happie birthdaaay<3 ! (:
Dec 27 2009 11:27 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherIna marie

aww thanks for the very sweet birthday wish. I hope you have a good new years as well~ take care.
Dec 27 2009 08:06 AM
Photo

Ina mariekimchimuncher

Hello! my dear fellow S<3ne Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas and happy new year, i wish you all the best and more power and God Bless you SNSD fighting!! ^^ I hope we can be friends. bye take care.. ^-^
Dec 27 2009 05:38 AM
Photo

kimchimuncherBoboy321

haha thanks for the birthday wisshhh ;D
Dec 26 2009 09:38 PM