Community Status Updates

Photo

EziaResonate

I'm also a hopeless romantic by the way, so I want to see you win :) you're articulate, hardworking, determined and cute*, so I don't see why Fany wouldn't like you!
*Don't worry, I've met my one already ^^ I'm only 20, but had a very difficult first 18 years, but now I'm in love, enjoying studying at university, doing other things I love, and am v...
Jul 09 2011 02:22 PM
Photo

EziaResonate

[continued] love, that's all that worries me :( you might meet a great fellow trainee/auditionee but not give her a chance because of your ultimate goal. I'm just saying don't let it be 'Tiffany above all', as it may not work out and you might miss out on love by putting Tiffany (who is admittedly amazing) on a pedestal. Don't focus on her to the exclusion of everything else. That said, good luck!
Jul 09 2011 02:18 PM
Photo

EziaResonate

I read your epic post on Tiffany and your dreams, and thought I should come here rather than resurrecting an old thread. I'm not going to patronise you or belittle your dreams, as you seem pretty level-headed and it's brilliant that you have a goal, but I just wanted to add one thing: if an amazing girl comes along, try not to be distracted by your love for Tiffany, or you could miss out on real
Jul 09 2011 02:16 PM
Photo

Resonate

STILL kicking myself after JYP auditions. If I get an e-mail, I'll kill myself.
Jun 21 2011 10:35 PM
Photo

snsdawsomeResonate

Thanks for visiting my profile
Jun 05 2011 04:29 AM
Photo

ResonateShannonK

To be honest, right after I posted that I realized I couldn't go. I just quit my job that day and I realized I only had enough money for that trip. After that I'll be literally broke. I wouldn't even have enough money for spending DURING the trip. Not to mention all the SNSD goodies I can't order if I went. Have fun though! I'm glad you're going. ^^
May 30 2011 02:45 PM
Photo

ShannonKResonate

I saw that you were thinking about going to the field trip. If I were you I would go. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that doesn't always come. Think about how you will feel the week of the trip. If you don't go will you feel regretful? The way I decided whether or not I should go was to think if going on this trip is what I truly wanted. Hope I could help you a bit with your decision.
May 28 2011 08:59 PM
Photo

Boboy321Resonate

Happy birthday!!
Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Dec 08 2010 05:56 AM
Photo

snsdazzledResonate

happy birthday!
may all your dreams and wishes come true. :)
Dec 07 2010 09:37 PM
Photo

omgupwnzResonate

Happy birthday! Have a great one! :)
Dec 07 2010 08:49 PM
Photo

Resonate

I had a dream that I never, ever wanted to wake up from. Tiffany.
May 09 2010 10:49 PM
Photo

ResonateT.B.

Lol, thank you. I'm glad to hear that. Good thing I moved on from Jessica, so you can have her. =3
Mar 16 2010 06:14 PM
Photo

T.B.Resonate

You are my new hero! Just wanted you to know that I'm totally behind you in your pursuit for Tiffany's heart! Thank god you are going after Tiffany and not Jessica. She's mine. :D
Mar 15 2010 06:49 AM
Photo

kwonResonate

Glad that we feel the same way for Tiffany :] I think we both have the same chances for making it past any audition. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do!
Jan 10 2010 07:44 PM
Photo

iloveSNSDResonate

Hi! visit the Toronto Thread to meet more Toronto SONES =)
http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17392
Jan 06 2010 03:56 PM