Community Status Updates

Photo

xEnGeeYouWhyEeNxMTLC

Eeeey >:O Comments Are Always accepted. :D Well You Should Try Reading My Oneshot, Or The Devils Job, Ill Have PMLists For That, And WhatNot, And Thaks or Commenting. Its Neve Too Late To Comment !!
Nov 10 2010 07:36 PM
Photo

hanadulsetMTLC

Hey Mai!!!
How've you been? =)
just passing by to tell you that I started an ongoing al ready ^^
here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/53852-the-world-is-mistaken/page__view__findpost__p__3082391
take care!
Nov 03 2010 10:05 AM
Photo

PoooopMTLC

Apparently, I haven't checked out 1 Year Later because it's JeTi, haha. But, I'll check it out sometimes today or tomorrow. Yeah, we can talk through PM messages, but if you have something like MSN or preferably AIM that'll be alright with me.
Oct 16 2010 06:51 PM
Photo

MTLCPoooop

omg you really want to collab with me? thats great :] i really need a lot of help my thoughts are like all over the place >.< i dont know if you read one of my fic call 1 Year Later yet because that the one i need help one. and this is my first time collabing with someone too so i dont know how it works >.< if you want we can talk through pm messages because i usually dont check my page ....
Oct 16 2010 02:47 PM
Photo

PoooopMTLC

Hey, you mentioned in your comment of collaborating with me, right? Of course I would! Though, this would be my first time so things will kind of be complicated. (: I'm on hiatus, busy with school and stuff, but I have time to help you out with your writing and all.
Sep 27 2010 08:03 PM
Photo

MTLChwaiting7

hi :] sorry i just read your comment today. i usually dont see my profile, so yeah. and you're viet cool? haha hi em :] well ummm my favorite member is......idk i love them too much. each of them have something that i love. ummm i cant list it all since theres to many words so thats it for now hahaha
Jul 09 2010 05:14 PM
Photo

hwaiting7MTLC

hello~ nice to meet you
im also vietnamese, born in america :)
so.. who's your favorite snsd member? (;
Jul 04 2010 06:24 PM
Photo

LingooMTLC

hey there mai =D thanks for reading my fic xD
yar I'm chinese and raised as such ^^
And yup I'd guess i'd be ling-oppa if you want to call me that haha
Take care!~
Jun 14 2010 09:00 PM
Photo

MTLC--xThao

Haha yeah I just now noticed that people left comments i think I should warn people not to since I don't check my page a lot and there's no notifications for it either so what am I suppose to do? You know?
Jun 09 2010 06:49 PM
Photo

--xThaoMTLC

Yeah :D
it's fine.
Well, I'm also VNese ^^(I think you know that) but I was born in Germany. I don't have any relatives here ^^ only in San Jose and HCMC.
As you can see, people do leave comments ^^
May 20 2010 12:40 PM
Photo

MTLC--xThao

haha i just read your comment today. sorry >.< i didnt even think people would leave a comment on my profile but yea haha im VN :]
May 20 2010 12:35 PM
Photo
Photo

snsdazzledMTLC

I know I'm late.
but hey. happy birthday!
stay healthy and may god bless you always. :)
May 16 2010 03:16 AM
Photo

Boboy321MTLC

Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes comes true ^_^
May 16 2010 02:18 AM
Photo

CaraSoshiMTLC

happy birthday.:)
May 16 2010 02:14 AM