Community Status Updates

Photo

Bam the Greatzueifis

UNNIEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Jun 04 2011 08:23 PM
Photo

zueifisBam the Great

i'm so confused on why u want to call me zue-unnie.i feel old T_T ,anyway happy belated birthday!no wonder i love u so much,we are both Gemini..lol..may all greatness come our way this year!hwaiteang!..lol..
Jun 04 2011 02:12 PM
Photo

ShikaBam the Great

Nah, we don't have standard "Burglish" spellings. xD And yes, it's made for shikshin :D
Jun 02 2011 10:18 PM
Photo

Bam the Greatsveta

thank you for the well wishes. hope you have a nice day ahead :)
Jun 02 2011 02:59 PM
Photo

Bam the GreatShika

PAUK KA YA! =)) and my favorite sentence is "pai sar de" haha i don't know if that's the correct spelling :))) sooyoung could make use of that sentence A LOT =)))
Jun 02 2011 02:36 PM
Photo

ShikaBam the Great

Chit La means "Do you love me?" LOL
Pauk ka ya! It's been so long since anybody around me used that word LOL
Jun 02 2011 12:02 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Bam the GreatShika

haha I even forget what that actually means. But I remember my office-mates usually saying that to Kurt (my boss' two-year old son). Ahaha! My favorite Myanmar word is PAUK KA YA! =)))) Aww, I suddenly miss my friends there :(
Jun 02 2011 09:02 AM
Photo

ShikaBam the Great

Of cos! It's my mother tongue after all. xD Lol why do you need to learn "chit la" xDD I'm even gladder that my fav fanfic writer these days have been to my country LOL
Jun 02 2011 08:49 AM
Photo

Bam the GreatShika

that is awesome! can you speak myanmar fluently? it's a shame i never learned to speak the language. only a few words like "be ma le", "ba le" and "chit la" hahaha xDDD I am really, really, REALLY glad to know you :)
Jun 02 2011 06:48 AM
Photo

ShikaBam the Great

Yeah I understand, I just can't believe I dragged internship outta nowhere. xD I'm born in yangon, eh near Sayar San Road?
Jun 02 2011 05:07 AM
Photo

Bam the GreatShika

it's called "volunteer work" because i was fresh from univ back then. which is also why i said quasi-employment because i got paid. :)) where do you stay in YGN rn?
Jun 02 2011 04:57 AM