Community Status Updates

Photo

xunDaniel

hi dani , i cant even log in youtube because the acct's disabled . and i must first log in to do the thing .. but its true that some videos infringed certain copyrights . how now ? does it mean we lost everything ?
Aug 20 2010 07:32 PM
Photo

Danielxun

This is the link where you can take a look at the process http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=59826
Aug 20 2010 04:26 AM
Photo

xunDaniel

sure . how ? sorry i'm not good with this stuff i will check it afterwork and let you know again .
Aug 18 2010 01:38 PM
Photo

Danielxun

I didn't receive anything, Xunny. There's only one way we can try to get YulSicTV back now. That is to file in a counter notification. I did it last time for YulSicTV02 and we succeeded. However, it only works with the email add affiliated to the actual account, which, in YulSicTV's case, is yours. Are you willing to help me/us?
Aug 18 2010 12:53 PM
Photo

xunDaniel

hi dani , i have this emails saying deievery failure notice ..maybe its to you ? just my own thnking , maybe these emails by yt cant be forward ? did you receive it the frst time i sent you ? sorry .
Aug 16 2010 04:53 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Danielxun

You sure it's the right add? Cos I just checked again and really didn't see anything.
Aug 01 2010 05:52 AM
Photo

xunDaniel

i already forward .. weird that you didnt receive
Aug 01 2010 04:31 AM
Photo

Danielxun

Hey xun, I would really appreciate it if you could forward me those emails. Thank you.
Aug 01 2010 12:22 AM
Photo

Danielxun

2 videos?! Can you please forward the emails to my address? I will try and see what I can do about it. Thanks (:
Jul 28 2010 12:14 AM
Photo

xunDaniel

morning got 2 emails . 2 videos removed because of infringement.
Jul 27 2010 03:26 PM
Photo

Danielxun

Hey xunny, I need your help. Did you get any YulSicTV email? The channel got suspended but I don't know why.
Jul 27 2010 06:00 AM
Photo

Bom3xun

Bom's here, Barista! Yeeeee-llo! (my way of saying hello) How are you Barista? It's been a while hah ^^ Life has been a total roller-coaster for me. That's why I couldn't have my daily cup of coffee anymore. LAME! Just wanna say hi. You're home yet? Still want to collect your "war booty" hahaha. There's a really cool Vietnamese term for it. I'm not sure if I'm using it right... -__-"
Jul 23 2010 06:04 PM
Photo

GloriaCxun

Hey Xun. I was reading Soshi Cafe Season 3 and I couldn't find Chapter 2. Can you send it to me or something like that? I really like your stories.
Jun 28 2010 11:31 AM