Community Status Updates

Photo

BusinessmanAriel Rebel

ZOMG!!! You are a quick learner right? so many posts in so little time huh? xD Keep doing good :D
Oct 26 2009 11:07 AM
Photo

Ariel Rebelxjannyx

My my, i probably got confused, you have so many .gifs on your profile!, maybe someday i will add some stuff to mine...and well, all the pairings with Yoona on them have some kind of charm, don't you think?, Yoonie just make everything taste better, hahaha.
Oct 25 2009 04:47 PM
Photo

xjannyxAriel Rebel

That's good ^^ Here everything's normal =)
Keke my favorite's secretive as well xD YoonSicretive. My siggy actually starts in the Yoona blinkie. The YoonSun gif is in my profile. In other words, I like almost all Yoona pairings, but in SoShi YoonSic's my fave.
Oct 25 2009 11:24 AM
Photo

Ariel Rebelxjannyx

Well, everything's nice here for now, eating chinese food is always a good way to start the day : p, what about you?, how has been this day so far?. Fav. soshi pairing...it is a secret, so let's keep it only on your comments ...YoonSic!! (and seeing your signature, your fav. pariring is YoonSun, no?)
Oct 25 2009 10:45 AM
Photo

Ariel Rebelcamiiseta

Well, is just a matter of time, isn't it? : p. Once you finish it, be sure to post on soshified! (and to update your signature, hehehe)
Oct 25 2009 10:40 AM
Photo

xjannyxAriel Rebel

Haha yea, that's it xD
So..how are you? keke
What are you favorite soshi pairings?
Oct 25 2009 05:41 AM
Photo

camiisetaAriel Rebel

Thanks for watching the video! Yeah.. that aspect really does ruin the flow, but I plan to release a download link for the full uninterrupted video once I finish! ...If I ever finish. -_-;
Oct 25 2009 01:58 AM
Photo

Ariel Rebelxjannyx

Thanks for the view?, you mean...for taking a look at your profile?, i ask 'cauze...you lost me there \@_e/. BTW, hello!
Oct 24 2009 08:22 PM
Photo

xjannyxAriel Rebel

Thanks for the view ^^
Oct 24 2009 08:48 AM
Photo
Photo

TayaAriel Rebel

Oh hi, nice to meet u ^^
it's totally fine, u can copy my "vote for ssf button"
and that would be a pleasure to have someone help promoting our site
lol ,,thanks =)
Oct 21 2009 10:20 PM
Photo

Ariel RebelTaya

Hey, hello there, some new guy here...i was wondering...can i *copy* your signature?, don't get me wrong!. i just want to copy your "vote for soshified" image and link!. And of course i would upload the image to my own host and give you proper credit for it!
Oct 21 2009 08:58 PM
Photo

Cosmic InvaderAriel Rebel

Lol thanks! i am quite proud of it ^^
Oct 21 2009 04:19 PM
Photo

Ariel RebelCosmic Invader

You have a great nickname!
Oct 20 2009 09:13 PM
Photo

Ariel Rebelcamiiseta

I just saw your SNSD English compilation, great work there but...the fact that at the end of Pt1 and Pt2 starts a song, it kinda kills the mood to hear the songs and to have to load/click play on the next video. Is just a detail however, but you did a great work indeed!
Oct 19 2009 06:26 AM