Community Status Updates

Photo

Diem-vystardustii

Happy Birthday to you!~~
Dec 22 2009 10:14 PM
Photo

sunphroditestardustii

happy birthday fellow Sunny lover. ^^ i hope you have a happy life all through out the year. =) advance merry christmas and a happy new year also :)
Dec 22 2009 06:20 PM
Photo
Photo

stardustiiTaiga_C

hii!!! (:
woah you have like all the snsd cds :D -jealous-
Nov 18 2009 10:14 PM
Photo

Taiga_Cstardustii

hiya nice to see you here to haha
Nov 18 2009 09:11 PM
Photo

crocodile.stardustii

oh hey ! just saying that i made a request in your TR thread!
:)
Nov 14 2009 09:18 PM
Photo

niis.stardustii

Hi there Jiji! I was spazzing in my friends page when I saw you, how are you it's been a long time since I talked to you
Nov 06 2009 09:47 PM
Photo

ebulli3ntstardustii

Your banners and wallies are BEAUTIFUL!! I've made a request at your thread and thank you in advance. =D
Oct 16 2009 12:50 AM
Photo

KitaHoshistardustii

It's hard, I won't lie. But I like it, You are require to take chemistry and math. And if you don't like those you going have to solider on in those course, because the bio courses make it worth while. To me anyways, and for pharmacy a couple of my friends are trying to become pharamicist. In canada you have to take PMAT, which is a standarized test to get into pharamacy school. So th
Sep 21 2009 04:44 PM
Photo

stardustiiKitaHoshi

oh no way! What's bio like? I was thinking of majoring in that at college~ :D Either that or pharmacy, idk. D:
Sep 21 2009 03:27 PM
Photo

KitaHoshistardustii

no bio, i don't think i'm that great a fashion to be majourin in it
Sep 21 2009 03:41 AM
Photo

stardustiiKitaHoshi

oh woah are you majoring in fashion at your uni?
Sep 20 2009 03:51 PM
Photo

KitaHoshistardustii

Thank you a lot for the compliment, I'm going to update as soon as possible with more fashion tips ^.^. I got into fashion when I started university. I got into it because I realized that looking good doesnt take to much effort so I've learn some extra things and voila haha
Sep 20 2009 03:43 PM
Photo

stardustiiKitaHoshi

dude i bet you will. your thread introduced me to the amazingness of celebrity fashion. haha idk how else to describe it. :) When'd you get into fashion and stuff?
Sep 07 2009 05:28 PM
Photo

KitaHoshistardustii

Thank you so much! I hope I do to make it. But it's ok if I don't. I've failed so many times before.
Sep 07 2009 05:25 PM