Community Status Updates

Photo

Robinziepompomwoop

It's written by xylence. It's actually a one shot that became a two-shot. Well-written. http://soshified.com/forums/topic/39172-voicevoice-ii . I was totally immersed in the story, it was as if I was a bystander.
Jun 26 2011 12:05 AM
Photo

pompomwoopRobinzie

Which story was it with Yoonsic? I'm always on the hunt for Yoonsic because it's a rare coupling. I've read lackingmoon's works but that's about it. When I read his/her works, since it had Yulsic, I was like woah! I truly thought Yoonsic were real, too! LOL. Yeah, I agree - it's pretty hard to find good stories with odd pairings.
Jun 25 2011 11:32 PM
Photo

Robinziepompomwoop

Nowadays, it's kind of hard to find good stories even with odd pairings. There was a few stories that I read, written by the same author, it was my first time reading YoonSic. It was so freaking awesome that I almost believe that YoonSic were real. LOL. But Jessica being too soft is a tad odd for me. Interaction with Yuri and Taeyeon suits her better.
Jun 25 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

Robinziepompomwoop

Ah, I forget about the fact that Yuri was inexperienced and did not know about getting pulled into games by the patients. For a moment when Yuri constantly mentioned that she doesn't want to play games, I thought we lost her also.
Jun 25 2011 11:24 PM
Photo

pompomwoopRobinzie

Oh, and I don't think you should stop filtering stories because that's exactly what I do. You're not really 'missing out' on anything. I think in your case you just had a serendipitous moment haha. There's probably a crapload of stories that are epically written featuring pairings I err 'dislike' (hate is a strong word) but then I would only be enjoying the writing, not hte pairing.
Jun 25 2011 09:50 PM
Photo

pompomwoopRobinzie

How, you ask? Yuri's inexperience made her unaware to such mind-screwing, so to speak. Her inexperience was the fallibility in her position as Jessica's doc. Uhh, I dunno what I'm writing. Now my mind is indirectly screwed by Jessica's unintentional manipulation LOL. As for KE, fill out the staff application form :P Gawd knows I need a good laugh hahaha.
Jun 25 2011 09:48 PM
Photo

pompomwoopRobinzie

Lol thanks for topping the 18th page. I reread jesamg17's thingy. I don't really know but the way I see it is that the psychotherapist doesn't necessarily had to have experienced the same thing. I left it all ambiguous about Yuri's unresolved conflicts. I don't think she had any, actually. I think Jessica screwed with her mind and indirectly created a misconception for her with the game.
Jun 25 2011 09:44 PM
Photo

RobinzieElyn

Hey, fellow SG Sone here. Since you mentioned that you want to know where to buy the DVD from ^^. This is a trust-worthy supplier to buy the DVD from, cheaper than anyone else I believe. http://kpopr0x.blogspot.com/ Order fast, orders close on 30 June :)
Jun 25 2011 07:12 AM
Photo

Robinzieabotaeny

Hey there! Thanks for the add. :)
Jun 24 2011 09:30 AM
Photo

Ice BooRobinzie

woooo... you're a singaporean too xD
nice to meet you :D
Jun 23 2011 06:04 PM
Photo

RobinzieIce Boo

Hello fellow Singaporean :) Thanks for the add.
Jun 23 2011 06:30 AM
Photo

razor_funkydudeRobinzie

hi... if you have time drop by on my one-shot collection... comments and criticism are accepted... ^_^
May 27 2011 07:21 AM
Photo

taejiang17Robinzie

[url="http://soshified.com/forums/topic/59768-mind-games/page__st__600__gopid__3836731#entry3836731"][color="#006400"]Chapter Forty Four: Her Quick Wit[/color][/url]
Updated. Enjoy.
May 15 2011 06:00 AM
Photo

Robinziedeleteme

Oh gosh, thanks for telling me! :}
Mar 16 2011 06:19 AM
Photo

deletemeRobinzie

You couldnt be pm so i will tell u on here that i updated on my fanfic Immoral Vengeance lol
Mar 16 2011 02:06 AM