Community Status Updates

Photo

MayysunnyyForeverYours

Ohhh high school stuff right? I know, I'm on my last year of high school and all i can say is....ugh hahaha :)
Aug 23 2011 08:59 PM
Photo

sunnyfengMayysunnyy

YEAH LONG TIME! how r u these days? Exams hav caught up to me=) haha
Aug 23 2011 07:47 PM
Photo

bobalubMayysunnyy

Bahaha true true, I should start fulfilling my job of being a sone. But idunno, how about a long hiatus? XDD School always seems to hinder everything down. And about the drama, thats good to hear! Yeshh the power of soshi does wonders! Hope youre alright though, I still cringe at the sound of the word drama. Brings back too many stupid and pointless shtuff in freshman year rofl.
Aug 23 2011 05:55 PM
Photo

ForeverYoursMayysunnyy

Awww that sucks >< well at least you're still caught up! and i'm fine :D! just school is killing me
Aug 23 2011 04:19 PM
Photo

Mayysunnyy

"Happiness is doubled when shared together, and sadness is halved when shared together" -Im YoonA<3
Aug 23 2011 08:27 AM
Photo

Mayysunnyysunnyfeng

HELLO! Long time no talk fellow sunshiner :)
Aug 23 2011 08:26 AM
Photo

Mayysunnyyshelisiyah

Hello! My, that was almost a year since you posted on my wall...not good hahaha >.< But anyways, how are you? :)
Aug 23 2011 08:21 AM
Photo

Mayysunnyysunnyboo

Hello! Sorry I didn't answer quickly either >.<
But yes, my dad is Javanese :) but I haven't visited Indonesia yet...but I will though!
Aug 23 2011 08:19 AM
Photo

MayysunnyyForeverYours

Oh my gosh! HIII!!!! I am so sorry I haven't been on >.< life has caught up to me so I wasn't able to go on Soshified, however I was able to still be updated with Soshi stuff. How are you? :)
Aug 23 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

Mayysunnyybobalub

I know! But I told myself I will be more committed to the things I've been committed too...including my occupation as a Sone<3 hehehe
Oh gosh...don't worry about that though, the drama doesn't even involve me (but it somehow got me into it) but thanks to SNSD's music I was able to calm down. What can the Power of 9 NOT do you know? hahaha :)
Aug 23 2011 08:07 AM
Photo

bobalubMayysunnyy

ROFL, its fine eh? I've....kinda ditched this site too, not purposely though! Yeah...life has its way of keeping you busy. :/ How've you been hmm? Drama doesnt sound too good >___<
Aug 22 2011 06:01 PM
Photo

Mayysunnyybobalub

I am sooo sorry that I haven't been on!!! High school, drama, parents, and other things...what can you do? But it's still no excuse!!! I miss talking to you D:
Aug 21 2011 10:44 PM
Photo

MayysunnyySunnyLoveo3

Hello!!! Thanks for adding me!!! Oh my goodness, I see you're also a faithful SunSun shipper as well :D<3
Aug 18 2011 06:13 PM
Photo

bobalubMayysunnyy

long time no talk D; wahh come back on ssf, its been 2 months~ i miss youuuuu TT~TT but hey, guess what? MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS! :DD stay healthy and safe for the holidays! (and come back sooooooon! [;)
Dec 25 2010 12:15 AM
Photo

bobalubMayysunnyy

long time no talk D; wahh come back on ssf, its been 2 months~ i miss youuuuu TT~TT but hey, guess what? MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS! :DD stay healthy and safe for the holidays! (and come back sooooooon? [;)
Dec 25 2010 12:15 AM