Community Status Updates

Photo

IntoTheSky

thinking about life a bit too much.... sigh >_<
May 18 2010 02:15 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyCucumber

haha hi there XD your comment u left for me was a bit lol and I guess... nice to know that your feeling proud? lol anyway I'm pretty sure there are lots of korean here ^^ ur gonna feel proud everyday wahaha
May 18 2010 02:11 PM
Photo

CucumberIntoTheSky

Ahaa~! >< Another Korean girl! ><
I'm so proud of my-self now.. ><
Sorry for the randomness.. ><
May 17 2010 07:35 PM
Photo

UyenIntoTheSky

I pm'd hurtwou about it.. We have to wait for his reply.. Sorry for the trouble ><
Apr 28 2010 11:35 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyUyen

when prompted for download, it comes as a RAW ACDSee file for me, I can't seem to get that part to be joined with the hjsplit... could you please re-upload that file only? or if you know how to fix this prob, it would be nice, thanks in advance >_<
Apr 28 2010 08:55 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyUyen

hey~ I just have to say that you did an amazing job by uploading all those videos from their concert lol @_@ thanks for the big trouble, really!! but I need to say, it seems that the 32th part (MF) from the 6.8gig full concert cam is with problem...
Apr 28 2010 08:54 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyeclipsegts1

yes, many times I'd post it on the thread but noticed that the uploaders almost never read the replys XD so I guess here is the best place to notify. Thx again :D
Apr 23 2010 12:30 PM
Photo

eclipsegts1IntoTheSky

Oh sorry about that. Somtimes it doesnt copy and paste right. Thanks for letting me know, usually people don't tell me directly and put it in the thread, which I don't read all the comments posted.
Apr 23 2010 12:24 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyeclipsegts1

Heya~! thanks for uploading videos for us <3 but at your latest upload of IY episode 25, the 4th split of MF links is the same as the 3rd, hope you can fix that soon XD just notifying you, thx 4 ur work!
Apr 23 2010 11:27 AM
Photo

pinkcheeks98IntoTheSky

Hi! I'm gonna use the Sunny banner you made. I'll be putting your username at my sig!
Apr 15 2010 03:18 AM
Photo

IntoTheSkysol173

heya~ thanks for the comment at my artwork thread :D
you've asked for a TaeSun sig, I made it today, check my thread and hope you like it ^^ (the link to it is on my sig if you can't find the topic)
Apr 14 2010 06:22 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkysoshirice

e a?~ +1 br no soshified! te add ok ^^ site bem feito o seu, eu ate pensei q era o snsdbrasil mas vi q eh outro. Conhece o mamo-kun? ele tbm tem um site, talvez vcs podiam unir for?as? lol x] alias, vc traduz do ingles pro pt ou do kr pro pt?
Apr 13 2010 09:45 AM
Photo

IntoTheSkyKC

heya there! I was just talking about your awesomeness & all stuff you've been doing to my brother XD and then I told him your name, he keeps saying it's a chinese name or something like that, but I'm 100% sure you ARE korean right? sry it bugs me and we kind of argued about it lol (yea brothers are like that -_ -) so can you just say your real nationality? for our sake haha thx
Apr 05 2010 03:48 PM
Photo

Bons9IntoTheSky

Hey~ Glad to hear everything's okay :) And no problem! I kind of knew how you felt so I just wanted to help out^^
Feb 26 2010 11:43 PM
Photo

IntoTheSkyBons9

Heya~ Thanks for the advices >_< I already sent a request to her and she already changed both pictures lol! So glad, because when I saw that, it was really... unpleasant to say the least lol T_T good to know you understand that feeling too! <3
Feb 23 2010 09:52 AM