kittymy_taeyeonxpudDing

Really ?
How I wish I could go there and see them up close~
But, I had a dream .. ^_^
Oct 25 2010 05:30 AM
Photo
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingkittymy_

I was reasonably close. enuff to see the gers . they were like metres awae. +DD Man they glimmer under the lighting... woahhh really hope u get to see dem as well. u would be blown awae as well!! And big bang was daebak.Srsly snsd and big bang made my life. its complete. =)
Oct 23 2010 10:57 PM
Photo

kittymy_taeyeonxpudDing

Yeah !
Long time no chat .. hehe
Good for you and I wish you can get close to them ..
xD
Oct 23 2010 10:46 PM
Photo

Boboy321taeyeonxpudDing

Haha good night bro!
Its been one hell of a day lol
Oct 23 2010 10:36 AM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingBoboy321

Ohh den i knw where u were. haha okae i was ard dat area also. alwaes walkin ard finding btr places..it didnt even seem like work to me =X Yup lets hope 4 the best. and yea the light sabers were awesOME!! okaee its been a long dae..gotta slp soon. haha update me if u knw of anyting. keep in touch via ssf. SONES ROCKS!
Oct 23 2010 10:34 AM
Photo

Boboy321taeyeonxpudDing

Hmm I not sure what the exact place :\ Lets just say that I'm rite in front of the extended stage :D
Wah really?? I hope its true!!! We can go crazy again!!!
Did you see the amount of soshi lightsticks in the place?? Pink lightsabers FTW!!!!
Oct 23 2010 10:33 AM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingBoboy321

Supposedly nxt year. nt too sure either. but my fren saes they are. Hope so =) Eh so u were at like section A rite?! A1 or 2
Oct 23 2010 10:30 AM
Photo

Boboy321taeyeonxpudDing

Haha why your friends never jump barricades like me lol
When Shinee started performing, everyone on cat 1 started standing on their seats wth....So we jump and reach the barricades just before those standing pits. Haha I saw Big Bang up close cause they keep going to the front XD
Wait SMtown is coming to SG????
Oct 23 2010 10:29 AM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingBoboy321

haha me too. dang i went airport and saw my frens . wahhh they were at cat 2 and dey barely saw a ting. dang if only they approached me i sure bring them in frnt. hehe being usher was SOO privileged! well lets wait for sm town and get high again. rofl
Oct 23 2010 10:26 AM
Photo

Boboy321taeyeonxpudDing

Yeah BB was awesome live!!! I heard that they were but seeing it for myself was just woah! They sure know how to work the crowd!
I've gone deaf already haha and got a sore throat too >.<
Oct 23 2010 10:23 AM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingBoboy321

Yea i was at standing pit. Woahh tell u i was blown awae...didnt knw they look so fine in reality.Man and big bang rocks! Seriously its madness. =)))) Guess u had fun too. wEEE
Oct 23 2010 10:21 AM
Photo

Boboy321taeyeonxpudDing

Bro did you see the concert then?
It was the bomb!! I ended up jumping barricades to cat 1 cause they were blocking my view hehe
Ah in the end its all good :) I get to meet SNSD live :D
Ah those pics is for their comeback next week!
Oct 23 2010 09:41 AM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingkittymy_

Yo long time no chat =x haha 4got to tell u singapore's kpop night is 2dae. and i am gg dere afterall.. =/ my fren got me a job as an usher dere.. yup juz hope i could sumhow go up close to the gers!! haha
Oct 22 2010 10:14 PM
Photo

taeyeonxpudDingBoboy321

Eh u knw anyting bout the cards the gers posed in? As in the one with maknae holding a bow. those are collectibles or wad =x
anw i came to tell u dat i am gg kpopnite. lol i am a usher dere =X
Oct 22 2010 10:13 PM